Old September 7th 03, 04:34 PM
JJ

Bob Brock wrote:
On 07 Sep 2003 23:26:53 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

To bury his Dipole. He was complaining about how noisy HF was, so I told him
if he buried it, that it would stop the Noise. The fool believed me and buried
it, I still cant stop laughing., I hate to tell the guy the truth, because now
he Brags about how quit his Receiver is.

OK...I've got to ask. How in the hell does someone who spells as
badly as he does send code? Hell, it's hard to tell what he's trying
to say here, I'd hate like hell to have to try and figure out what he
was trying to spell during a QSO.

Nothing like having a third grade education.