Old September 15th 03, 12:16 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Clint" rattlehead@computronDOTnet wrote in message
well, I was speaking mostly about the nations that seem to
fight us tooth-and-nail on most issues we bring before them,
particularly the UN... my point was that I wouldn't expect
a sympathetic ear on thier end if they all have come to
an agreement amongst themselves and WE are the
outstanding oppinion. That is to say, if the reports i've heard
and that are echoed in here that many nations are dropping
thier code requirements, and more are planning on doing the
same, and of ALL countries to fight it the USA tries,
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Each country is free to do as their respective governing bodies wish to do.
There is no "fighting" involved.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE