Old September 26th 03, 12:31 AM
Leo

Actually, that was a fact. Character is absent in this individual -
that's why he behaves the way he does. He respects no one other than
himself - so - ergo - no character.

The other was humour. As I have already explained. And also fact!

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:14:02 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
.. .
Well, then you have nothing to worry about, OM - no character to
assassinate.

and you DID it again. That's the SECOND personal attack you've made,
while at the SAME time saying the NCTA crowd is the one who does it.
Along with THIS statement YOU made..

"For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks.... "

referring to some people in this newsgroup on this same date (september
25).

You really SHOULD consider stopping and cutting your losses; the more
you speak, the more you harm your own case. I must admit, you do a much
better job at defeating yourself than 1,000 well trained debaters could.

Clint
KB5ZHT