Old September 26th 03, 01:30 PM
N2EY

In article ,
(Len Over 21) writes:

In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

(Brian) wrote in message
e.com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(N2EY)
writes:

By refusing to identify yourself, EVERYONE is blind to you.

Then why are you replying? ;-)

To whom?

Notice how quickly some anonymous troll is defended IF he has the right

opinion?

Yep, you and Len sure defended "vshah101" in here...

Don't misdirect.

Don't tell me what to do or what not to do, little boy. ;-)

You are NOT the moderator of this newsgroup.

I never claimed to be. And neither are you, Leonard. Live with it.

You TOTALLY NEGLECT the obvious postings of the barbarian
character assassin in here still calling himself "K4YZ."

Incorrect. I have repeatedly pointed out Steve's behavior as counter
productive. It has become obvious, however, that you and he have some sort of
reciprocal provocation agreement. You proke him and he responds.

You are NOT a fair judge at all, just trying to incite a Flame War by
misdirecting to certain others.

What did I write that is not true?

'Vshah101' show up here and posted anonymously. Nasty stuff, but he was
anti-codetest

You defended him and had no problem with anything he wrote.

It is a fact that no one who agrees with you can do any wrong, and no one who
disagrees with you can do any right.

You keep proving the following profile over and over again, Len:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual errors,
ethnic/racial/religious slurs, excessive emoticons and/or general infantile
behavior.