Old September 26th 03, 01:53 PM
Brian

(WA8ULX) wrote in message ...
For the extra class exam, do they allow scientific calculators?
If not is the a tan/arctan chart allowed for the rlc phase angle questions?

I took and got the general last year but as I remember it I thought they
limited
the test taker to basic function calculators....

Why would you need a Calculator, none of the Questions are that tough

They're only tough if you try to understand the material, but if
you're just going to memorize the questions and answers, then you're
right.

You would only need a calculator if you were going to work through a
problem, but if you're just going to memorize the questions and
answers, then you're right.