Old September 28th 03, 01:42 AM
WA8ULX

Also, I will be lobbying FCC OET and the Commissioners in the
coming weeks against BPL ... and I've been out in the Emmaus, PA
BPL "pilot" area with local reporters SHOWING them just how bad
BPL really is (after showing them what S0-S9 signals sound like on
a quiet band away from the BPL area so that when they see/hear the
"wall to wall" S9+ "hash" from BPL they understand just how bad
it really is.

So don't give me this "sock-puppet for the broadband cartel" crap.

Carl - wk3c

Well there it is folks, Karl the Nut is going to save Ham Radio. Just think
Karl is going to put these Billion dollar companies in there place. Lets all
bow to Karl the Nut for saving Ham Radio.