Old October 1st 03, 12:39 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

y.com...
"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Brian" wrote ...

That candidate stole the election in 1992.

Ah, something to which we can both agree :-))

Arnie -
KT4ST

Do keep in mind that finally some newspaper, under the Freedom of
Information Act, finally did do a recount of all ballots in Florida.

Some
six months later, the results were published and showed the election

results
would have been unchanged. Naturally this was printed as a filler at

the
bottom of the last page of the paper. It was available somewhere on

line,
but it's been so long ago now that I now longer have the URL and it may

have
been taken on the site by now.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Did Florida have a recount in the 1992 election?

My apologies. I was thinking of 2000 and the mind reacted on what it
expected to see not on what was there.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE