Old September 26th 03, 10:38 PM
Leo

Oh well - here we go again.....another attack by everybody's favourite
Sergeant.......

On 26 Sep 2003 18:29:57 GMT, (Len Over 21) wrote:

Arnie is defending his Ego Turf, Clint.

and perhaps threatening yours?

It's a fairly standard way he does it. Just another PCTA who can't get
along with NCTAs who do NOT worship his mighty macho morsemanship.

It is indeed a simple man who sees all issues only in binary. As I
have made clear many times, I am neither for nor against code
testing....read my posts carefully, and at least try to comprehend...
Do your best, anyway.

This "Leo" doesn't really exist as any sort of Man.

I'm right here! I think, therefore I am.

He (or she) has no real interest in any subjects. "Leo" is just playing
with people in a unique form of sociopathy brought out by the Internet's
anonymity. It's a juvenile form of harrassment but gives this person
much glee for getting away with it. By choosing the PCTA side, "Leo"
gets support and encouragement from the PCTA regulars in here.

Most of the regulars in here (PCTA or non-PCTA, as you categorize
then) would likely rather spend an afternoon at the dentist than
listen to your endless droning.

I simply represent intelligent, rational thought, and freedom from
your brand of rhetoric, OM

"Leo" is only involved with bashing personalities. "Leo" doesn't care
about any debate, discussion, or argument on any subject. He or she
just likes to hide in anonymity of the Internet and work out his or her
frustrations of daily whatevers by bashing anyone he or she picks.

I'm sorry - that's your schtick, right?

"Leo" feels secure in the Internet anonymity. He or she must get some
feeling of "power" by remaining unidentifiable, to be able to hit on
anyone. It isn't reasonable discourse on subjects. It is just a perverse
form of aggression, of getting back at anyone without being physically
hurt. It is that person's little fantasy world at work in the mind.

And, my friend, who exactly are you? How do we know that you are who
you say you are? Proof? Military history - were you really a marine?
Current valid radio Licences held? you are not a Ham, so we can't
check you on QRZ either. Who has verified you? Anyone can point to a
large city phone book and claim to be someone. Has anyone talked to
you on the air? Is there anyone who has even met you on this group?

I submit that you, Sir, are as anonymous as I. People know as many
confirmed facts about me as they do about you! On the Internet, no
one is necessarily who you think they are!

What is ugly about that sort of psychological perverseness is that it
reflects badly on the lofty, noble principles that ARRL keeps saying
about amateur radio. It is rule by a mild form of terrorism, of the very
"thugs" he (or she) complains "others" are doing.

You, Sir, are an expert in the area of Usenet terrorism - for quite
some time, you have freely attacked anyone who does not think the way
you do. In fact, all you posted for the last three days were personal
attacks!

To quote a famous idiot, is that what you would call a
pot/kettle/black scenario?

"Leo" tries to project "power" with the inference that anyone disagreeing
with his writings will be subject to harrassment, humiliation, or constant
barrage of denigration. He (or she) is "powerful" yet without any power
except to drive everyone away in disgust or extreme irritation.

Um, who has been driven away? I argue fairly, and can see and agree
with others points. Something that you have not yet demonstrated the
ability to do. Regrettably.

Projecting yet again, mein Alter Kocker?

What I find mildly curious is that the PCTA regulars are all "on his side."
The PCTA like that for they are frustrated at the turn of events of recent
history that is against their particular cause. What the PCTA regulars
don't realize is that the syndrome of this "Leo" can just as easily turn
against Them if they do not condone his or her statements. :-)

I am on no one's side - just a voice of reason. Like many others in
the group! If only you could listen as well as you proselytize....

Sadly, OM, you may well be gornisht helfn.....we'll see!

30, Leo

Old September 26th 03, 11:40 PM
Clint

Did you read leo's (or whatever his real name is)
posts where he referred to those opposing his
buddy PCTA hams as "pricks", and upon busting
him for it, tried to say it was YOU saying it, and
upon busting him on THAT with just basic cut
and paste, he tried to claim he didn't know what
I was talking about?

Arnie and/or the rest should have set up a better
player for that game, if you catch my drift.

Clint

Old September 26th 03, 11:47 PM
Leo

Clint,

You had best stop following so close behind Len - people are going to
think that you are just one of his stooges!

(and, if he stops quickly enough, your head might even disappear....

30, Leo

Old September 27th 03, 12:45 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Brian" wrote ...

That candidate stole the election in 1992.

Ah, something to which we can both agree :-))

Arnie -
KT4ST

Do keep in mind that finally some newspaper, under the Freedom of
Information Act, finally did do a recount of all ballots in Florida. Some
six months later, the results were published and showed the election results
would have been unchanged. Naturally this was printed as a filler at the
bottom of the last page of the paper. It was available somewhere on line,
but it's been so long ago now that I now longer have the URL and it may have
been taken on the site by now.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old September 27th 03, 02:31 AM
Arnie Macy

"Clint" wrote in part ...

and, like your buddy arnie who set you up as a plant in this newsgroup in
the FIRST place, I now thank YOU for admitting your hypocrisy the way HE did
when he admitted to calling people jerks shortly after accusing the same
people of "name calling".

Anyone who has been on this group for a while will tell you that I'm as
close to Leo as you are to Bill Clinton. Sheesh, you couldn't be any
farther away from the facts if you tried. BTW, when are you going to
respond to my post regarding your ability to use the "facts" to make
decisions? I'll wait here.

Arnie -
KT4ST

Old September 27th 03, 03:37 AM
Clint

BTW, when are you going to
respond to my post regarding your ability to use the "facts" to make
decisions? I'll wait here.

I have several times until I was blue in the face and got nothing
back in return except "do as your told", "I had to do it so you should
to", and my all time favorite, "you can't possibly learn anything
else about radio until you learn CW first so you MUST be tested
on it" (begging the question AND circular thinking combined on
that (non)logic)...

so, I say to you that I hope things go well for you in your life
and hope you can certainly get over it and move on and not
get really vendictive or beligerant when they finally remove
the outdated and archaic cw testing policy soon.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 27th 03, 10:33 AM
Arnie Macy

"Clint" wrote ...

I have several times until I was blue in the face and got nothing back in
return except "do as your told", "I had to do it so you should to", and my
all time favorite, "you can't possibly learn anything else about radio until
you learn CW first so you MUST be tested on it" (begging the question AND
circular thinking combined on that (non)logic)...

so, I say to you that I hope things go well for you in your life and hope
you can certainly get over it and move on and not get really vendictive or
beligerant when they finally remove the outdated and archaic cw testing
policy soon.

Wow, I guess you *don't* want to argue when the facts are presented. And I
thought that's what you held so dear? Run Forrest, Run.

Arnie -
KT4ST

Old September 27th 03, 05:31 PM
N2EY

In article k.net, "Bill
Sohl" writes:

The fact that morse is in use o ham bands offers no reason
to have a code test in order to begin learning and using the mode.

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree about that point.

If a new ham without code knowledge decided to get together
with another ham to mutually learn/use code at veerrrryyy slow
seed (say 1-2 wpm)...would you oppose that?

Not at all!

But I would point out that there are easier and faster ways to learn the code.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old September 30th 03, 01:49 PM
Brian

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message y.com...
"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Brian" wrote ...

That candidate stole the election in 1992.

Ah, something to which we can both agree :-))

Arnie -
KT4ST

Do keep in mind that finally some newspaper, under the Freedom of
Information Act, finally did do a recount of all ballots in Florida. Some
six months later, the results were published and showed the election results
would have been unchanged. Naturally this was printed as a filler at the
bottom of the last page of the paper. It was available somewhere on line,
but it's been so long ago now that I now longer have the URL and it may have
been taken on the site by now.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Did Florida have a recount in the 1992 election?
Old October 1st 03, 12:39 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

y.com...
"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
[...]

My apologies. I was thinking of 2000 and the mind reacted on what it
expected to see not on what was there.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE