Old November 16th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you vote for a Democrat you're helping the Terrorists.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
X-rated Vermonter wrote in
:

How many times was America attacked under Bill Clintoon, and how many
times were we attacked under Bush? Now you tell me who's the dumber
President.

SC

Actually I think it was once under each. Might fall off a bit with the
American
Al quaeda party in power again, though. After all, one doesn't attack ones
allies.

Harold
KD6SAK

Old November 16th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

All due to the shenanigans on Klintoons watch. Please try to pay attention,
'tard boy, as history did not begin the day George W. Bush took office.

I feel your pain
Old November 16th 06, 03:43 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

the
American
Al quaeda party in power again, though. After all, one doesn't attack ones
allies.

Pluralism defines America. Your kind of thinking destroys it.

You guys lost an election...take it like a man.

It's not al queda and it's not nazis...we're still all Americans. We
disagree but neither side is evil...

unless you WANT to live in a comic book.