RadioBanter

-   -   an ontopic post about code (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/110454-re-ontopic-post-about-code.html)

Slow Code November 28th 06 12:22 AM

an ontopic post about code

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

"Plexus" wrote in message
ps.com...

snip

Morse is FUN.

Yeah, if you can do it. (Not everyone can.)

Sal.

Please keep your whiney ass out of the CW threads. If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own thread
with Markie and Opus.

SC

gwatts November 28th 06 12:42 PM

an ontopic post about code

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own thread
with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

Slow Code November 30th 06 01:29 AM

an ontopic post about code

gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

SC

Ron November 30th 06 03:32 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it
going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that
happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

nobdoy but the ProCode want Ham radio dumbed down

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person? If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

Ron

K4YZ November 30th 06 04:46 PM

an ontopic post about code

Ron wrote:
wrote in message

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person? If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

Ron, Morkie is the No-Code camp's worst enemy...He's one of "them".

Morkie (Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ) claims to have three college degrees,
is allegedly now a geologist, and claims to have been "colonel" in the
US Army Chemical Corps. He's the only multi-degreed professional that
seems to be so incompetent as to be unable to employ spellchecking
software, however.

The funny thing about his latter claim was that he (a) alleged to
have been "drafted", (b) would have only bee SEVEN years old as the
last conscriptee was being mustered out in the 70's, and (c)
brandishes a sexual perversity that would get ANY officer's security
clearance pulled, let alone play with NBC / CBR items.

He also claims to be a Jewish Pagan, whatever those are supposed
to be, and has apparently "married" a male person while in Israel,
which I find hard to believe...Not that he'd "marry" a man, but that
the government of Israel would allow such things to occur in the Holy
Land.

He's trashed every newsgroup he's come into contact with and has
actually searched out newsgroups in order to cross post items in a lame
attempt to intimidate those who he'd like to see go away since they
make it a habit of busting him for his lying and tales.

So...Basically you're right when you say it can't get much "dumber"
than what it is...He passed the writtens...perhaps. The jury's out on
whether or not he was able to find a corruptable VE team to pass him
after he passed them an undetermined quantity of Jacksons or
Franklins.....

In any case...caveat emptor when it comes to dealing with him. I
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

John Smith November 30th 06 05:51 PM

an ontopic post about code

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes? You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem" of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

JS

John Smith November 30th 06 06:23 PM

an ontopic post about code

Interesting site:
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/K4YZ

I once dated a nurse, yanno? She didn't look like him!

JS

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been

introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

for my edifcation would you care to elaborate I am always insterested
in learning new things

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes?

You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem"

of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

it isn't his job it is the stress he feels whan anybody step out of

the
box at all or opposes him

Tood dress his fire for the harmless if IMO silly interest Todd in
anime

Ander in his stubbron insistance on hold the ARSaccoutable for the
large amount of specturm we do hold ( and we deserve to held to it)

BB for just daring to disagree on what the ARS and how will it does it

with of course it started out as a simple disagree then he dicovered I
am Bisexaul tried to balck mail me about and I simply came out of the
ham shack closet. I made a fool years over his death threats and after
8 years he is still ****ed about it

SC is Robeson borther of coconspirtor or siamaesetwin i can't realy
tell and I don't realy care abiout the detail

JS

Slow Code December 1st 06 12:40 AM

an ontopic post about code

"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC

John Smith December 1st 06 01:25 AM

an ontopic post about code

Slow Code wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC

No trouble at all...

Noticing who the idiots are is easy, more so in your case, but easy with
most of 'em...

JS

Ron December 1st 06 05:27 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:32:27 -0600, "Ron"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it
going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that
happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

nobdoy but the ProCode want Ham radio dumbed down

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person?

no

indeed I think the ARS would better off if code use were banned but I
still believe in free speech

Interesting. Does speach apply to CW? After all, it is a non-voice form of
operation.

If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

GIGO

Can I assume by that you mean that you never learned to spell?

OK, neither did I, but then again my news reader has a spell-checking
program.

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

we are trying to end the dumbing down by ending code testing

Ron

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I am a no-code op. Removing the requirement for CW neither dumbs down the
HAM service, nor makes it more intelligent. CW is a niche form of operation
anymore. Some people enjoy it for reasons that I cannot personally fathom,
but what the heck, if its their thing then let them have at it. More power
to them. CW is no longer the main mode of operation used anywhere in the
world. Phone is. CW has no "practical" use any longer, it is used for
entertainment only. Again, more power to those who choose to do it.
Removing the 5wpm requirement for more advanced licensing only makes sense.
No one requires anyone to know PSK31 or RTTY now do they? The FCC does not
add that as a specific element of the testing process because it is a "mode"
of operation, no more or less than CW is. Knowing and being able to operate
CW does not make one more of a man, more of a woman, smarter, taller,
slimmer, or better looking. Its just another mode of operation, one that is
going into retirement slowly and painfully. Why not just let those who
enjoy it, do so, and let the rest of us get on with expanding the hobby into
new areas that technology make available to us. Why force us to regress 30
years instead of allowing those who enjoy CW to learn and participate in the
revolution that technology is providing for the Amateur Radio Service?

Ron

John Smith December 1st 06 06:05 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

the one I prefer does not

Mark:

Take a look at this link, the software is shareware, claims to work with
ANY windows app. I am hoping it might be worth your time, look for the
download link, I have not tried it.

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/spell-magic.htm

Regards,
JS

K4YZ December 1st 06 10:15 AM

an ontopic post about code

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes? You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem" of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

John Smith December 1st 06 05:36 PM

an ontopic post about code

K4YZ wrote:
Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

To anyone with even an elementary understanding of anonymous proxies,
anonymous remailers, zombie backdoors, etc., the ability to change ones
IP address and header details is simplistic, indeed, with little time
spent anyone can appear to be "coming" from anywhere in the world.

You waste my time. Worse, you think us all idiots here. You remind me
of the "street smart" prosecutors and defense attorneys who stack jurys
with members of little or no technical knowledge and then call in
"expert witnesses" and propose arguments of technical details to boggle
their minds.

You have only proven that you, yourself are either ignorant to such
technical details, or else you are indeed street smart, I favor the
latter in this case (however, if you in the dark about such things, 15
minutes on google will enlighten you.)

JS

John Smith December 1st 06 07:49 PM

an ontopic post about code

K4YZ wrote:
The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Steve, K4YZ

You might enjoy viewing the headers associated with this post, it is the
result of doing nothing, except proxy-ing though a very high security
proxy--now what country do you think I am in? And, if you had to use
the headers to find out?

JS

A. G. Bell December 1st 06 11:14 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:05:10 -0800, John Smith

the one I prefer does not

Mark:

Take a look at this link, the software is shareware, claims to work with
ANY windows app. I am hoping it might be worth your time, look for the
download link, I have not tried it.

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/spell-magic.htm

I use it some but it is very cumbersome and certainly unuable due to
time constraints when some like robeson is in full vioce or keyboard
is you prefer

Regards,
JS

Don't waste your time sounding intelligent, Mark! God forbid you'd miss a
chance to dump on any of Steve's posts at least six times each.
Steve Robesin is apparetly to you what Lloyd Davies is to Roger Wiseman. He
stalks, you punce.

Slow Code December 2nd 06 01:41 AM

an ontopic post about code

John Smith wrote in :

Slow Code wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC

No trouble at all...

Noticing who the idiots are is easy, more so in your case, but easy with
most of 'em...

JS

You still hoping to be a good radio operator some day or did you decide to
pack it in like Markie?

SC

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] June 2nd 07 04:15 AM

just broowing this old post

On Jun 1, 11:07?pm, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:36:47 -0800, John Smith

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Dlod it would help if you went and found some gruop where everybody is
indeed stupid to try your misderection tricks in

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Mark, why would I need a group where everyone is stupid when I have
you? You seem to have enough stupidity to cover the entire group.
Like I've said and you can believe what you want to believe, I really
don't care, I only post under this nym or my own call, I don't need
mulitple nyms, I have no need, one is sufficent and appears that it
still is because you have been unable to detect who I am. Think for a
minute Mark, what purpose would it serve to have multiple nyms? None.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

[email protected] June 14th 07 11:26 PM

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

larry face facts you have no proof

Not Roger July 4th 07 10:58 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

just something the needs saying again IMO

[email protected] September 29th 07 04:43 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

bears repeating

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

[email protected][_2_] September 29th 07 10:25 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

bears repeating becuase i have nothing else to say and it is late

[email protected] October 8th 07 12:37 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

bears repeating esp in terms of the recent rash of forgeries of me

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

[email protected] October 8th 07 04:48 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

why is the foger so carefull to bury this repost too

[email protected] October 20th 07 11:00 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

since someone wants us to belive that he is steve

John Doe October 23rd 07 02:28 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

HEY DUMMY - U POSTED THIS CRAP-TRASH IN THE WRONG GROUP

[email protected] October 27th 07 03:15 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

but till at least terranews is back running well I might use anyserver that comes to hand

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

John Doe October 27th 07 06:59 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

still true today forging flooder

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but
google

posts from these sorucees are fakes
but till at least terranews is back running well I might use anyserver
that comes to hand

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

You never make an OT post about anything - all you do is keep posting this
stupid woger comment!
You are the biggest jerk around!

[email protected] October 27th 07 07:37 PM

an ontopic post about code

You never make an OT post about anything - all you do is keep posting
this stupid woger comment!
You are the biggest jerk around!

But, don't you see? It is not Mark's fault.
Just ask him.
It is Roger's fault.
It is Dloyd's fault.
It is Steve's fault.
It is Delorean's fault.
Heck, it is your fault, too.
Are you beginning to see the pattern here? When Mark behaves stupidly (a
daily occurence) it is ALWAYS someone else's fault. He just cannot help
himself, don't you see?

But you are right about one thing. He IS the biggest jerk (I have a less
kind descriptor) around.

[email protected] October 27th 07 07:38 PM

an ontopic post about code

Nitwit Mark floods the group with inane posts and then has the unmitigated
stupidity to call someone else a "flooder".
How ironic.

konstans November 19th 07 09:44 PM

an ontopic post about code

"Denny" wrote in message
Sure would be pleasant if you folks would take your childish squabbles
elsewhere...

never been my choise as to where to fight sory about that

Howard W3CQH[_2_] December 25th 07 05:57 AM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but
google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

you know that if you quit posting this garbage then nobody else would have
anything to post and we could get back to a reasonable NG

Christopher Mills Wolfe July 11th 08 10:16 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act ** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

Seems to me you would know the proper spelling of the town you claim to
live in.

Dave[_18_] November 15th 08 02:00 PM

Kilo Bravo niner Romeo Quebec Zulu

wrote:

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Your posts don't make any sense.

You are the government, quit tearing yourself down, and seek
professional help.

Mr. Mentor December 16th 08 09:26 PM

an ontopic post about code

JS..

Regarding:
"Worse, you think us all idiots here."

"You remind me of the "street smart" prosecutors and defense
attorneys who stack jurys..."
"jurys?"

Consider, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jury
n. pl. ju·ries

Someone needs to consider a course in English 101!

Cheers,
Mr. Mentor