Old November 28th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default an ontopic post about code

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
news

"Plexus" wrote in message
ps.com...

snip

Morse is FUN.

Yeah, if you can do it. (Not everyone can.)

Sal.

Please keep your whiney ass out of the CW threads. If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own thread
with Markie and Opus.

SC
Old November 28th 06, 01:42 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own thread
with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA
Old November 30th 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

SC
Old November 30th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it
going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that
happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

nobdoy but the ProCode want Ham radio dumbed down

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person? If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

Ron

Old November 30th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Ron wrote:
wrote in message

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person? If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

Ron, Morkie is the No-Code camp's worst enemy...He's one of "them".

Morkie (Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ) claims to have three college degrees,
is allegedly now a geologist, and claims to have been "colonel" in the
US Army Chemical Corps. He's the only multi-degreed professional that
seems to be so incompetent as to be unable to employ spellchecking
software, however.

The funny thing about his latter claim was that he (a) alleged to
have been "drafted", (b) would have only bee SEVEN years old as the
last conscriptee was being mustered out in the 70's, and (c)
brandishes a sexual perversity that would get ANY officer's security
clearance pulled, let alone play with NBC / CBR items.

He also claims to be a Jewish Pagan, whatever those are supposed
to be, and has apparently "married" a male person while in Israel,
which I find hard to believe...Not that he'd "marry" a man, but that
the government of Israel would allow such things to occur in the Holy
Land.

He's trashed every newsgroup he's come into contact with and has
actually searched out newsgroups in order to cross post items in a lame
attempt to intimidate those who he'd like to see go away since they
make it a habit of busting him for his lying and tales.

So...Basically you're right when you say it can't get much "dumber"
than what it is...He passed the writtens...perhaps. The jury's out on
whether or not he was able to find a corruptable VE team to pass him
after he passed them an undetermined quantity of Jacksons or
Franklins.....

In any case...caveat emptor when it comes to dealing with him. I
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes? You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem" of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

JS

Old November 30th 06, 07:23 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Interesting site:
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/K4YZ

I once dated a nurse, yanno? She didn't look like him!

JS

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been

introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

for my edifcation would you care to elaborate I am always insterested
in learning new things

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes?

You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem"

of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

it isn't his job it is the stress he feels whan anybody step out of

the
box at all or opposes him

Tood dress his fire for the harmless if IMO silly interest Todd in
anime

Ander in his stubbron insistance on hold the ARSaccoutable for the
large amount of specturm we do hold ( and we deserve to held to it)

BB for just daring to disagree on what the ARS and how will it does it

with of course it started out as a simple disagree then he dicovered I
am Bisexaul tried to balck mail me about and I simply came out of the
ham shack closet. I made a fool years over his death threats and after
8 years he is still ****ed about it

SC is Robeson borther of coconspirtor or siamaesetwin i can't realy
tell and I don't realy care abiout the detail

JS

Old December 1st 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC
Old December 1st 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Slow Code wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC

No trouble at all...

Noticing who the idiots are is easy, more so in your case, but easy with
most of 'em...

JS
Old December 1st 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:32:27 -0600, "Ron"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
... If you want to ****
your diaper, please take it to the CB group, or start up a new own
thread with Markie and Opus.

SC

Is this how you only start a thread and let everyone else keep it
going?

You're rapidly approaching pitiful.

W8LNA

He wanted to push for dumbing down ham radio, and we can't let that
happen
in a thread that wants to protect it.

nobdoy but the ProCode want Ham radio dumbed down

we are just trying to free Ham radio form the orible hamr done by the
ARRL with incentive licensing

Are you a "Pro-Code" person?

no

indeed I think the ARS would better off if code use were banned but I
still believe in free speech

Interesting. Does speach apply to CW? After all, it is a non-voice form of
operation.

If so, then how is it that you can be so with
such poor spelling skills?

GIGO

Can I assume by that you mean that you never learned to spell?

OK, neither did I, but then again my news reader has a spell-checking
program.

If you are an example of what a "Pro-Code" person is, then I don't think
that HAM can really be "dumbed" down any further.

we are trying to end the dumbing down by ending code testing

Ron

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I am a no-code op. Removing the requirement for CW neither dumbs down the
HAM service, nor makes it more intelligent. CW is a niche form of operation
anymore. Some people enjoy it for reasons that I cannot personally fathom,
but what the heck, if its their thing then let them have at it. More power
to them. CW is no longer the main mode of operation used anywhere in the
world. Phone is. CW has no "practical" use any longer, it is used for
entertainment only. Again, more power to those who choose to do it.
Removing the 5wpm requirement for more advanced licensing only makes sense.
No one requires anyone to know PSK31 or RTTY now do they? The FCC does not
add that as a specific element of the testing process because it is a "mode"
of operation, no more or less than CW is. Knowing and being able to operate
CW does not make one more of a man, more of a woman, smarter, taller,
slimmer, or better looking. Its just another mode of operation, one that is
going into retirement slowly and painfully. Why not just let those who
enjoy it, do so, and let the rest of us get on with expanding the hobby into
new areas that technology make available to us. Why force us to regress 30
years instead of allowing those who enjoy CW to learn and participate in the
revolution that technology is providing for the Amateur Radio Service?

Ron

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 02:29 PM
You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life. Slow Code Policy 189 December 14th 06 11:46 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 04:45 AM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM