Old December 3rd 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Guide Lines for this news group

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 22:44:24 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Danny Richardson wrote in
:

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 09:48:44 -0800, Bill Turner

Old December 5th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

I second the nomination for a moderated group!
Who do we have to apply to get this done?
------------

wrote:

Maybe this will help(a little) to get rid of the off topic posts

For what this News Group is about and applicable guide lines see URL:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/personal-intro/

Thanks for reading
73 CL

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

Dream on, CL. These guys already know that and they don't care. It's
been that way forever. It's the Curse of Usenet.

Bill, W6WRT

After years of resisting I'm ready for a moderated antenna group. I've
used my kill filter more times in the last three months than I've ever
done in the previous ten years.

I, for one, am sick and tired of the foul-mouth off topic postings
and, if that requires a moderated group to get rid of them it would be
a very small price to pay.

Danny, K6MHE

Old December 8th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Danny Richardson wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Don't worry about my callsign. Just keep practicing CW. No matter how fast
and good you already are at it you can always improve your skills.

SC
Old December 11th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 00:35:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Danny Richardson wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

why not we think you don't have one

Just like "an old friend" is yours?

Just keep practicing CW.

why? BB fuinds it usles to what he interested in as do I

Making excuses for your laziness, Marqueer?

No matter how fast
and good you already are at it you can always improve your skills.

so what?

So you want them to just give you the General license instead of
working for it.

i suspect I am the best Swordmans in RRAP so what

BWHAHAHAHAHA No, Markie, you are a gay blade, not the sharp blade.

Old December 12th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 06:58:11 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 00:35:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Danny Richardson wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

never said it was

But you claim to post under your own name.

my call is kb9rqz

That's still not a name, stupid.

Just keep practicing CW.

why? BB fuinds it usles to what he interested in as do I

Making excuses for your laziness, Marqueer?

stating facts woger

When are you going to start, Marqueer?

No matter how fast
and good you already are at it you can always improve your skills.

so what?

So you want them to just give you the General license instead of
working for it.

no I don't I want a test that relates to the prevledges grranted

So you admit to being a lazy fat **** who just wants their HF
privileges handed to them instead of working for it.

i suspect I am the best Swordmans in RRAP so what

BWHAHAHAHAHA No, Markie, you are a gay blade, not the sharp blade.

well woger if you ever decided to comit trespassing and get close
enough you willfind out

Why, Dishonorably discharged felons like you can't own weapons. All
you will do is sit on your fat queer ass and whine, like you do on the
newsgroups.