Old December 30th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wes Wes is offline

Default Attention Out-of-the-Box Thinkers...

Roy Lewallen wrote:
The very latest models use just a pinch of unobtanium. The ACME material
was mistakenly shipped to some place in the Arizona desert.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Yes, but I discovered the ACME units in a dusty warehouse (is there
another kind in AZ?) out at the DMAFB "boneyard"
http://www.dm.af.mil/units/amarc.asp and bought them surplus for a
song.

I'm putting them up on eBay at midnight on Dec 31. In exchange for
keeping them safe, I gave one to my biker friend, "Tiny". He and some
of his friends are out in the garage installing it on his Harley. He
missed the Harley-Davidson 100th anniversary in Milwaukee in 2003 but
he's planning to go back when the ACME drive is installed and tweaked.

In addition to the fact that the auction proceeds should allow me to
take my jet down to my new retirement home on my own island in FO land,
I'll be glad to see them go for another reason Since I brought them
home the damn coyotes around here have been howling like paparazzi at a
Brittney Spears Girls' Night Out party.

Wes N7WS

ps. Brittany used to own a pinch of unobtainium but I believe she
peddled that on eBay too.

Old December 30th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Roy Lewallen lampooned:
The very latest models use just a pinch of unobtanium. The ACME material
was mistakenly shipped to some place in the Arizona desert.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

The Neobryllium-Reszonifier is also contain unobtanium. It's classified as
a monode device.

Bryan WA7PRC