Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th 04, 11:46 PM
Nelson

Default ARRL Licence Cheat Sheet

Is there such a thing, some guy in El Gorah, Egypt a Yank no less tried to
sell my friend a copy of this, ok so him and I were a little game, we bought
the thing from him, guess its seems to be all the right answers for the
Advanced test, so my question is now how many of these things are there out
there, and how guys are for real, not some two bit cow-boy that knows
nothing about nothing. What happens when we need those guys in a emergency
and they don't know crap!!.

Guys if you know of other cheat sheets out there, please send them this way,
I will do my level best to get them out.

Nelson Stevens