Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Some thoughts relevant to measuring Tx eq src impedance

Owen Duffy wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Does that take into account the step-down transformation?

The two previous paragraphs that you have omitted in your quote provide
the context for the paragraphs that you did quote. The context is in the
anode circuit of the PA being discussed.

I'm in the process of moving and am having a hard time
keeping up.

If the amplifier were a class-A amp with a 50 ohm
load resistor driving a 50 ohm load, would what
you say still be true?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com