Old April 5th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Distance Between Verticals??

I'm putting up a bunch of HF and VHF verticals on a small property.
Couple questions: (1) Assume a 100W HF xcvr is used with ground-
mounted vertical HF dipoles and a 50W 2M mobile xcvr is used with a
gain-type vertical at say 30ft. How much separation (feet) between the
HF antennas and the 2M antenna should I have so that I don't fry the
front ends of either radio?

(2) Phase two of this project will be installing a 2M halo. How much
separation should I have between the halo and the vertical with
respect to acceptable interaction between the two antennas?

Thanks,
Brian w3rv