Old April 24th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Gauss again

Why was a conservative field drawn of a Gaussian field?
What was the purpose of it and who concocted it?
The actual author went to great lengths to add time of the shortest
length purely to forcast vectors that would occur in a moment of time,
but for why? What was it meant to illustrate?
Art

Old April 24th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why was a conservative field drawn of a Gaussian field?
What was the purpose of it and who concocted it?
The actual author went to great lengths to add time of the shortest
length purely to forcast vectors that would occur in a moment of time,
but for why? What was it meant to illustrate?
Art

Most likely due to lack of a defintion of "Gaussian Field". The only
accepted defintion has to do with statistical analysis and not antennas.
If I remember correctly Gaussian Field had to do with Gauss's study of the
distribution of matter in the universe. If this is not what you are talking
about I suggest you find another name for it as it is difficult to think of
your meaning of it while excluding the normall accepted meaning. Perhaps it
should be called the Unwin field, Im sure Gauss wouldnt mind. and credit
should be given for such work where credit is due. Kraus, the author of,
Antennas, had a very fine style of writing where he included mathematic
formulae along with a verbal disrciption, each adding support to the other.
This form would probably be more than acceptable for any form of peer
review.

Jimmie

Old April 24th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 24 Apr 2007 12:12:20 -0700, art wrote:

actual author

Does he have an actual name?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old April 26th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 24 Apr, 12:49, "Jimmie D" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Jimmie,
Gauss was primarily a mathematician who mainly worked around the term
'equilibrium' but like artists one needed a mentor to make a living in
the arts. Since he had to make a living
he applied for work at an observatory and got the job studying the
solar system. This was really a continuation of his previous interest
because without equilibrium life as we know it would be impossible. He
held his job at the observatory until his death. His mathematical work
revolved around particles in equilibrium which is the heart of matter
itself. If matter was not in equilibrium it would not have an inner
gravitational force to hold together its constituent particles
together and it was the very boundary to this inherrent gravitation
field that he applied an arbitary border around the field that then
became refered to as a gaussian field.
Later 'potential motion' as a subject was applied to Gaussian thinking
where one could theorize the exit from the field of the constituent
particles when they escaped the intrinsic gravitational field and
where it is hypotorsized that escaping particles under go a wavelength
changes so that they could make it thru an opening in the arbitary
surrounding field. One could possibly hypothosize that it is at the
escaping hole the collision of electric and magnetic particles take
place and they then reassume their original wavelength as they form a
radiation field if one considered a radiating array inside the
arbitary border with emmiting particles on independent paths of
egress. Hopefully that will help in getting up to speed with respect
to Gauss together with his association with equilibrium and where he
continued on that same path when dealing with the solar system and
matter.
I am a very old mechanical engineer not electrical so these are things
as I see it and where electrical engineers would possibly differ. By
the way it was immediatly after Gauss did his paper on static fields
that he decided to make a living outside of mathematics which may
explain why it was left to other to procede along the pathe to non
conservative fields
Art

Old April 26th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a very old mechanical engineer not electrical so these are things
as I see it and where electrical engineers would possibly differ.

The FIRST think you have said that makes sense!

Old April 27th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 26 Apr, 14:03, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

I am a very old mechanical engineer not electrical so these are things
as I see it and where electrical engineers would possibly differ.

The FIRST think you have said that makes sense!

I just read your history again and you are posting every where ,
slamming people on every different newsgroup for apparently no reason
and it apears you view it as a full time job.
One minuit here type a comment ,quickly move to cooking, type a
slamming comment, move to another newsgroup and slam Nascar drivers.
You are just one busy man with lots of hate comments to pass around,
for why I do not know but I feel sorry for you and all those around
you. Over 100,000 postings with the majority hate mail.

Old April 27th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 26 Apr, 14:03, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

I am a very old mechanical engineer not electrical so these are things
as I see it and where electrical engineers would possibly differ.

The FIRST think you have said that makes sense!

I just read your history again and you are posting every where ,
slamming people on every different newsgroup for apparently no reason
and it apears you view it as a full time job.
One minuit here type a comment ,quickly move to cooking, type a
slamming comment, move to another newsgroup and slam Nascar drivers.
You are just one busy man with lots of hate comments to pass around,
for why I do not know but I feel sorry for you and all those around
you. Over 100,000 postings with the majority hate mail.

you better get a better search method. you seem to know as much about
matching up headers as you do about fields and waves. i post in this group
fairly regularly, and a couple of microsoft programming support groups on
rare occasions, and a matlab group under a different alias... but never
cooking, nascar, or whereever you found 100k postings!

Old April 27th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 26 Apr, 17:18, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 26 Apr, 14:03, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

cooking, nascar, or whereever you found 100k postings!- Hide quoted text -

Why not click on your profile?

Old April 27th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 26 Apr, 17:18, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 26 Apr, 14:03, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

what profile? this is usenet, there are no profiles, only servers that
store and forward messages. you must be using one of those web sites that
claims to host the discussion groups but is really just an on-line version
of outlook express or some other message reading program. There must be
someone on the site you use that uses the same fake return address.

Old April 27th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Dave" wrote in message news:4rtYh.36$b61.12@trndny09...

"art" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 26 Apr, 17:18, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 26 Apr, 14:03, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

Not the first time Art made this mistake? And some people wonder why others
dont post their callsign here.

Jimmie