Old May 27th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Confused over coax and windom - newbie

On 27 May, 18:14, John Smith I wrote:
helmsman wrote:
PLEASE set you character count, so it fits on a line in the window.
Like 90 characters per line.
Thank You

Or, you could use a newsreader which does proper line wrapping,
regardless of the format proposed by the sender ...

Thunderbird is excellent, even OE can do it ...

JS

Thanks for the lessons. I use forte Agent but just happened to be on
another computer and needed to post in a hurry.

Any chance my problem could be explored further? I have now also ruled
out the line isolator as a problem.

Old May 28th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

PLEASE set you character count, so it fits on a line in the window.
Like 90 characters per line.
Thank You

GEE, That was helpful. Please set your character count to zero and ...

Thank YOU
Old May 28th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rb rb is offline

Take your coax loose from the isolator. Get some kind of continuity device
(VOM / battery and bulb / etc) and check to see if your coax is shorted.

If so, there's your problem. Then you can work on finding the short. Each
time you do something, check continuity again to see if what you did clears
the fault.

If your coax is OK, then call the folks who made the antenna. If it's Radio
Works, they're very helpful. They can talk you through some simple things
to try to further troubleshoot.

Confused with BF998 David Homebrew 3 July 7th 06 01:17 PM
I am confused about this auction Cmd Buzz Corey Shortwave 8 July 9th 05 07:22 AM
Best coax and entry route. (And newbie question). [email protected] Antenna 3 January 17th 05 03:19 PM
koreans confused about steveo ha pi dai CB 0 December 31st 04 06:18 AM
Balun's... I'm confused... Fred Antenna 4 February 29th 04 08:00 AM