Old July 9th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Surface dust on the orbiting Universe

snip
Jim Benito

I'm sorry but I will have to let you go. I am like others
prone to spelling errors when using the internet and it is
certainly not my intent to offend others who want to
procrastinate about such things to the exclusion of
every thing else However you do have a history of name
calling and procrastination which is testing my civility
to its limits. I wish you well in your future endeavers
with the expectation that they do not involve me. For myself
I also will avoid involvement with you
Bye Bye
Art

Old July 9th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:38:39 -0700, art wrote:

I would have thought
that the subject of antennas would fit right in here!

So would most, but your topic is Pixie Dust (look at the subject
line).

This is probably why eHam has revoked your privileges.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old July 9th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Osnip.

This is probably why eHam has revoked your privileges.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

You wish

Old July 13th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:38:39 -0700, art wrote:

As an aside, what has this got to do with the focus (eg. antennas) of
this forum? Did the moderators kick you out of eHam?

Every thing!
They are static particles that rest on diamagnetic materials
used for antennas. These particular lunar particle coverings was
predicted more than a hundred years ago by the masters which
is before radio was even thought of . I would have thought
that the subject of antennas would fit right in here!

Well Arthur,

Some several silent days have passed on this subject that is going
nowhere - it seems to mimic your forced retirement at eHam (or are
both due to the wholesale lack of interest?).

However, in keeping some semblance of a technical discussion on
antennas (I have to review just which group this is), then some
technical enquiry is in order (which I admit has a slim prospect of
any coherent answer).

So, does the
a.) absence
b.) presence
of lunar particle coverings on my antenna
c.) improve DX
d.) exclude DX
5.) does not matter

To repeat a message that hinged on the outcome of the Battle of the
Coral Sea:
"The World Wonders."

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old July 16th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Clark wrote:

However, in keeping some semblance of a technical discussion on
antennas (I have to review just which group this is), then some
technical enquiry is in order (which I admit has a slim prospect of
any coherent answer).

So, does the
a.) absence
b.) presence
of lunar particle coverings on my antenna
c.) improve DX
d.) exclude DX
5.) does not matter

To repeat a message that hinged on the outcome of the Battle of the
Coral Sea:
"The World Wonders."

I have copyrighted "Moonduster Antennas", so everyone else has to leave
it alone. Patent is also pending.

The Moonduster is an antenna made from moondust (of course!)
Moonduster's utilize porous sintering technology to achieve not only the
unique qualities of the lunar covering, but the immense surface area
allows bandwidth previously achieved only by folded dipoles. All with
much greater efficiency.

neener, neener, neener. ;^)

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get there.......

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

Old July 9th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art wrote:
"What really bothers me is that people in the space industry seem not to
have any inclination of the nature of (what) this dust is."

It is believed that in prehistoric times, an ice comet collided with the
earth with so much force*at a spot near the Yucatan Peninsula, that a
chunck was dislodged and hurled into orbit. This collected and compacted
becoming the earth`s moon. The moon should be expected to contain
minerals similar to those on earth. NASA`s missions to the moon
confirmed it wasn`t really green cheese but rather very similar to the
stuff on earth.

NASA`s business is finding and confirming scientific information. NASA
has landed on Mars and sent rovers over its surface in a search for
conditions permitting some sort of life.

On January 21, NASA and ESA (European Space Agency) landed a scientific
package on Titan, one of Saturn`s moons with some similarities to Earth.
It reports back that the atmosphere is 96.3% H2 (hydrogen). Titan is too
far to go for a clean-burning fuel.

The package landed on Titan was thought to need a radio repeater aboard
its orbiting mother-ship to relay data to earth. Crossed signals in this
arrangement did not immediately work. Fortunately, the Robert C. Byrd
radio telescope in Green Bank. W. VA was able to pick up the data
signals directly from the data package on the ground at Titan and there
was much relief on earth.

NASA has used spectrum analyzers on light from many bodies in the cosmos
to determine what atonic elements are associated with various bodies in
space. They now have a good idea of their compositions.

An atom is the smallest particle with unique characteristics. Subatomic
particles are similar regardless of their source.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old July 10th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 9 Jul, 14:39, (Richard Harrison) wrote:
Art wrote:

[...]

And ?????.............

Yes We have read all that on the net but why are you repeating that?
Did you intend to make a specific point but accidently hit "send"?
I look forward to the point that you were preparing to make and to
what it was directed to

Old July 10th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art wrote:
"And?"

My point is that Art is full of it when he says people in the space
industry don`t have a clue about "Surface dust on the orbiting
Universe".

Art is likely to say that the experts` dust isn`t Art`s dust. Art`s dust
would best be gone with the wind and Gaussian antennas.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old July 11th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Harrison wrote:
Art wrote:
"And?"

My point is that Art is full of it when he says people in the space
industry don`t have a clue about "Surface dust on the orbiting
Universe".

Art is likely to say that the experts` dust isn`t Art`s dust. Art`s dust
would best be gone with the wind and Gaussian antennas.

All physical properties of Moon dust are easily accounted for by anyone
who took and passed High School science. No strange physics is needed.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -
Old July 12th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

It is believed that in prehistoric times,
an ice comet collided with the
earth with so much force at a
spot near the Yucatan Peninsula,
that a chunk was dislodged and hurled
into orbit. This collected and compacted
becoming the earth`s moon.

I think you will find that the Earth had two moons, and the one in a
decaying orbit hit the Earth - creating the (now burried) crater, as well as
leavin us with a somewhat thinner crust. The bit of green cheeze out there,
over our heads, is as old as the "inner Earth", but like the Earth, it is
steadily growing as more space debris arrives.

If a comet had struck the Earth, then just the sheer momentum would have
destroyed it, if it had been big enough to hurl something out of the Earths
gravity. Even the Manson comet was not that big, and look at the size of
that crater ;-)

But back to space dust - Fred Hoyle (a well-know scientist from Yorkshire,
England) pointed out that we all have noses with the holes underneath so
that our air-intake is sheltered from the debris and diseases that are
falling from space. Fred also invented the term "Big Bang", although he
meant it sarcastically, in true Yorkshire fashion. (Eeeeeeee bah gum! The's
nowt as odd as fowk!)

Another deep question regarding the universe art Antenna 37 February 23rd 07 01:58 AM
orbiting space suit on 145.99 Paul Hirose Scanner 9 February 5th 06 04:05 PM
Best FAQ for the whole universe, and all contemporaneous (parallel) universes Googly Elmer Macaroni Homebrew 0 November 19th 05 07:21 AM
Surface mount ? Frank Dinger Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 11:53 AM
<> Low orbiting sats...NOAA Chuck Scanner 4 November 18th 03 06:20 PM