Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Surface dust on the orbiting Universe

Just had some interesting reading on moon dust, mars dust e.t.c
I am amased that scientists had not figured out what the dust really
is.
Actually it fits very nicely in my thesis where errent particles fly
thru space
in swarm form as per radio communication. Just one thing escapes me
and that is particles pointed at the moons surface which penetrate the
extreme earths fields and then go on to hit the moon and then reflect
back.
Yet on the moons surface are zillians of these static particles stuck
to its surface.
The question is thus why is the moon which is covered with static
particles
also allow static particles to deflect? I don't know to much about
the moon but this would suggest the moon has a minimum gravitational
pull .
Not enough strength to totally absorb the impact of static
particles which are then allowed to bounce back to earth where it
becomes atached to diagmatic materials in radio antenna form.
This fits my thesis on radio propagation. What really bothers me is
that people in the space industry seem to not have any inclination
of the nature of this dus tis.. Anybody aware of papers that discuss
the
phenomina of surface covering materials of orbiting masses in the
Universe? I sure would appreciate pointers where the specifications
of surface dust is located together with comparisons to that covering
other orbiting units in the universe.
Art

Another deep question regarding the universe art Antenna 37 February 23rd 07 01:58 AM
orbiting space suit on 145.99 Paul Hirose Scanner 9 February 5th 06 04:05 PM
Best FAQ for the whole universe, and all contemporaneous (parallel) universes Googly Elmer Macaroni Homebrew 0 November 19th 05 07:21 AM
Surface mount ? Frank Dinger Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 11:53 AM
<> Low orbiting sats...NOAA Chuck Scanner 4 November 18th 03 06:20 PM