Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Open wire feeders and proximity to other metal ....

OK .... here is another newbie question

I want to run an open wire feed to a 160M Dipole .... I need to bring
the feed in and across my basement. I want to run along the floor joists
but like most basements there are pipes and duct work all over.

What would be the minimal acceptable separation between other metal
object and the open wire feed???

For an idea of what I'm up against:
http://pabut.org/feedline.jpg

Thanks,

de ka2pbt

Open wire source? Bob P Antenna 31 December 10th 04 10:48 PM
Supporting 450 ohm feeders across an open area Terry Ashland Antenna 1 September 12th 04 12:58 AM
Antenna wire proximity zeno Antenna 1 May 5th 04 04:53 PM
WTB: 2" open wire spreaders K9SQG Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:30 PM
WTB: 2" open wire spreaders K9SQG Equipment 0 September 28th 03 06:30 PM