Old October 3rd 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Launch of LPO Watch - New Edition

Hello !!

With the feedback, we keep receiving from the industry people; we try
to improve our working on LPO Watch. This time; we have a special
focus on "opportunities for small LPO houses" in the industry.

IN THIS EDITION:

· Latest Happenings in LPO Space.
· Special Article - Why Outsourcing to India Spells Good Business- T
Rajashekar, Director, Acumen LPO
· Cover Story (Exclusive Interview) - Sculpting Success - David Perla
& Sanjay Kamlani, Co-CEOs, Pangea3
· An Article - Setting Up Small LPO House - KPO CONSULTANTS
· Interview - The Future is Here - Vishal Aggarwal, Country Manager,
LawScribe
· An Article - Perception Vs Reality - Vishal Aggarwal
· Rising Talent - Interview - Ashish Patra, Evalueserve
· An Article - Peaks & Valleys of LPO Space - Shekhar, HTMT

Kindly visit the link - http://kpoconsultants.com/lpowatch.htm and
download the entire online magazine.

US EMBASSY in collaboration with KPO CONSULTANTS is organizing IPR
Conference 2007 on 27th October, 07 in Chandigarh, Punjab. Get more
information from the same website.

We understand your business and we are determined to nurture the LPO
segment by helping you in networking, marketing, brand development,
recruiting talent and in other most relevant areas related to
development of your LPO.

Do give your feedback at .

With warm regards,

Team
KPO CONSULTANTS

P.S. - If you don't want to receive emails from KPO CONSULTANTS,
kindly reply by putting "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject-box. If you
receive the same email more than one time, in the same inbox, reply by
putting "DUPLICATE" as the subject.

Shuttle Launch dxAce Shortwave 3 December 10th 06 05:47 PM
Shuttle Launch? dxAce Shortwave 5 July 3rd 06 07:37 PM
Suitsat Launch Verstaldin Shortwave 1 February 20th 06 04:36 PM
Next Shuttle Launch [email protected] Shortwave 31 August 19th 05 03:23 PM
SimSat 1B launch 9/29/04 Pat Cox Scanner 1 September 29th 04 08:11 PM