Old July 22nd 05, 08:54 PM

Default Next Shuttle Launch

According to the NASA website:

"NASA is wrapping up work on Discovery's fuel sensor circuit problem
and now plans to pick up the countdown Saturday, with a launch no
earlier than 10:39 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 26."

I'll try to monitor 10780 khz on Monday, July 25 in the hope of
learning which frequencies to tune to during and after the launch. If I
miss the announcement, hopefully someone else will catch it.

Steve

Old July 22nd 05, 09:50 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

People in outer space is a huge boondoggle and pork program. Total
****ing waste of money.

shut up stupid

Old July 22nd 05, 10:01 PM

If there is even a remote question of safety,I don't want Space Shuttle
Discovery to launch at all.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 10:05 PM

Oddball (Donald Sutherland) in Kelly's Heroes movie.How many times have
I told you!!?? Think Positive!
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 10:18 PM
John Smith

This all makes me wish we had subcontracted the space program out to
the chinese, along with our commercial satellites...

.... besides, on the whole the chinese have smaller bodies masses than
us, cheaper to slingshot 'em into space... grin

John