Old October 12th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

oriel36 wrote:
Ah,who am I kidding,you are into warped space.time travel ect and who
knows what else.

How can I believe in time-travel when I don't believe
that time even exists? Some changes are reversible
and some are not. If you want to consider a reversed
change to be time travel be my guest, but I don't
buy it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old October 13th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag

On 12 Oct, 22:48, Cecil Moore wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
Ah,who am I kidding,you are into warped space.time travel ect and who
knows what else.

How can I believe in time-travel when I don't believe
that time even exists?

Funny,funny funny !,Cecil,I like you but you are not as funny as
Albert.

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me.
That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that
the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly
persistent illusion." Albert

Strange world indeed ! and it there is not the slightest sign that
humanity has outgrown junk like that,relativity being the sympotroms
of the disease rather than the disease itself (that exists back in a
different era).

Some changes are reversible
and some are not. If you want to consider a reversed
change to be time travel be my guest, but I don't
buy it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Buy indeed !.

Would you care to buy a container load of dark matter,I am doing a
special on it this week, $20 000 dollars a cubic foot,cash only .

Thanks Cecil for the laugh,you seem content to live in the imagination
of others and especially the astrological framework of Flamsteed/
Newton so as long as you are happy then that is all that counts.

Old October 22nd 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag

On Oct 10, 1:30 pm, Benj wrote:
So if you were to take a viewpoint high above the matrix observing a
consciousness inscribing it's path through life, to you you'd

What does "it is path" mean, illiterate ****head!!?

But of course none of this answers the most important question which
is what do 2 GHz AM signals in space sound like? I believe the answer
is that they sound just like the Venusian signals Adamski received
from the beamships right before they appeared!

why before? why not behind?

Old October 22nd 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag

On Oct 12, 11:44 am, oriel36 wrote:
Ah,who am I kidding,you are into warped space.time travel ect and who
knows what else.

ect?

http://google.com/groups?q=Autymn+time-travel

Size and farness in spase are the same entity; there is no matter
without them. So warped size is the same as one component of warped
matter, in the potential-span relations.