Old May 15th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Scanner VR-500

non mi intendo di scanner, e per puro sfizio vorrei comprarne uno che copra
almeno fino a 1 GHz (oltre non mi interessa). Secondo voi lo Yaesu VR-500 va
bene? Mi hanno proposto uno usato per 150 Euri. Troppo, poco, boh? Grazie a
quanti vorranno darmi un consiglio.

Old May 16th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

IZ0IRH wrote:
Sorry, I posted in the "wrong" ;-) language newsgroup.
Sorry again
de IZ0IRH

Non ti preoccupare!!
VK2ADB

Old May 17th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Alan Peake wrote:

IZ0IRH wrote:
Sorry, I posted in the "wrong" ;-) language newsgroup.
Sorry again
de IZ0IRH

Non ti preoccupare!!
VK2ADB

Fetching the Italian-English dictionary...

--
Mats Peterson
http://www.geocities.com/matsp888/

RadioShack Pro-84 Scanner Help - Many Scanner Radio Problems Can Be"Fixed" With A Better Scanner Antenna RHF Shortwave 6 January 6th 08 10:23 PM
Australian Scanner - 24/7 Online Radio Scanner Locked Onto Queensland Police Service [Outer Southern Brisbane Suburbs and Outer Northern Gold Coast Suburbs] VKR Scanner 1 October 3rd 05 02:26 PM
Scanner in U.S starman Shortwave 0 October 28th 04 08:04 AM
Scanner recorder want to find the scanner recorder softwhere-Name & where to find-please grateful Scanner 0 April 5th 04 08:03 PM
FA: IC-Q7A transceiver/scanner and BC-780xlt scanner Ruffin Scanner 0 December 27th 03 04:33 AM