Old June 10th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Unwin antennas

In message , Helmut Wabnig
writes
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:26:34 -0400, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie
Old June 10th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

Sayeth Art,

2. All dynamic particles have a degree of torque or spin which aids directional movement within the universe.

The universe is a big rifle.. I wonder what the rate of twist
is.... :/

Static particles has a less spin which allows a scattering of movement after ejection from the sun’s arbitrary field to various parts of the universe and beyond, included what is known as the milky way constellation.

How can a static particle move, much less have spin? I'm confused..
I guess it's because I don't have the vast education that Art had in
some
past life. I say past life, because judging from most I read, he must
have
forgotten everything he learned.. Either that or he just wants to be
different
and proclaims all prior art as something to be ignored.
I do agree to his statement as to the existence of the Milky Way.
But... even a redneck dummy like me knows it's a galaxy, not a
constellation. I guess his astronomy learnin was in a past life
also...
I like to look at it, but I can only see it well when I'm out in the
sticks.
You generally can't see the Milky Way in the city limits of Houston.
Too much light pollution.

But lets ponder a "static" particle that decided to propel itself
across the great lawn of outer space all the way to the Milky Way.
I wonder what will happen when these "static" particles that decided
to move, clash with the like particles being ejected by all the
zillions
of stars in the Milky Way galaxy. Will they collide with a mighty
flash of light? Will they taunt each other to fight? Would they
combine
to form "Unwin particles" which begin to twist in a opposite
direction?
Maybe we could name these "Articles" in Art's honor. Well, in Art's
case, I'm sure he would prefer honour. I think that would be the UK
version.
Makes my head swim considering all the possibilities of this
"New Science"...

Old June 10th 08, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art...
The millions of particles after ejection travel in a straight line
with zero gravitation effects on its movements all of which are
following each other in a particular sequence that is reflective of
the oscillations applied to the radiator, bouncing off of the
arbitrary outer surfaces of the earth until they impact and rest on a
diamagnetic surface’ which by virtue of its mechanical properties
accepts the arrival of the airborne particles in the same progression
that they left the radiator such that a mirror image of oscillations
from the sending antenna is imparted to the receiving antenna to
complete the communication process.

How will these millions of particles travel in a straight line?
In another paragraph you said they had a twist?
I'm confused. Enlighten me, Obe-wan Kenobe.
You're our only hope.
I wonder about the resting of these particles on surfaces
of virtuous mechanical properties.
What happened to them? All tuckered out?
Decided to stop for gas and some choke and puke
food?
Or maybe they were enticed by some hottie female
particle that danced seductively along this surface
of virtuous mechanical properties?
The rest kind of reminds me of looking at a picture
of a picture in a picture in a picture, etc ad nausium.
Fascinating this new science is.
Old June 10th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art..
Of course with modern day computer programs of the optimizer form if
we move away from standard physics and not predetermine a planar form,
the computer program which is based on Maxwell’s laws will include the
anti gravitational field(4) which as predicted by applying an
extension to Gaussian law will show radiators where the majority are
resonant such that the array in it’s entirety is in equilibrium and
certainly not parallel to the earth’s surface!

What other physics would you suggest? Substandard physics?
Old June 10th 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art..

We can now state that:

A RADIATOR CAN BE ANY SIZE, SHAPE OR VARYING ELEVATIONS AS LONG AS IT
IS IN A STATE OF EQUILIBRIUM.

What will be the efficiency of a 1 inch long Unwin antenna that
is used at 1.890 mhz? This may or may not be a trick question.

Old June 10th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art...

7. Ground planes are a means of placing a fractional wavelength
antenna into equilibrium form where the operating period includes
other actions within the system but outside the confines of the
radiator itself.

I'm impressed. That just craps all over everything I ever learned
about
ground planes.
Art, you *are* truly gifted.
I nominate you as the cover boy of QST for the April 09 edition.
Old June 10th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art.

3. The connection between Gauss’s law and Maxwell’s law is not readily
apparent since one law is formulated with the metrics of SI whereas
the other is formulated in CGS units.

I admit it. My cat has mittens.
Old June 10th 08, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art..

Patent applied for
All rights reserved
Rev 0
June 2008

You patent a web page of jibber jabber?
Ok, I admit you have the right to post
a web page of jibber jabber.
I also acknowledge your right to
decide this jibber jabber is incorrect, and
to revise it to suit the wind direction at
the moment of revision.
Yes, it is June 2008. The grass is green
this time of year.
Well unless you happen to live down under..
Old June 10th 08, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art..

Note. A fractional wavelength antenna is NOT in equilibrium so the
above do not apply. Thus the question surfaces regarding a electrical
field now being present in the center of a fractional wave length
antenna!

That paragraph got you excited huh? I note the !... Hummmm thinketh
I..
Old June 10th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

So sayeth Art...

(one of many methods of dampening including the addition of a
resister)

Shame on the mess!

Pictures of your antennas in the Antennas in the World directory oli Antenna 0 June 25th 07 10:01 AM
WTB 80/40 Mor-gain or Antennas West PM Antennas David Thompson Antenna 0 November 3rd 06 09:38 PM
Antennas [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 24th 06 04:48 PM
My Name Is Arthur Unwin Tim Conway Antenna 0 July 27th 03 10:03 PM