Old June 17th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Yagicad 5.2 problem

Hello,
I have downloaded the latest version from

http://www.nerg.asn.au/software.htm

YC52DIST.zip

The program does not run.

When loading any xxxx.yag file and starting to calculate a pattern,
it says:

"Problem with Nec 2 Check Data file SXINFIL.NEC"

When running an Auto Optimize for gain or F/B ratio
the program goes into an endless loop.

Win XP, all updates, and freshly installed VB5 runtimes.
So far my system has sent ~ 100 problem reports to Microsoft :-)

Can anyone help?

w.

problem ts-870 gianluca Shortwave 0 June 3rd 06 06:40 AM
Help! Problem with 148 GTL Jean CB 5 April 26th 06 01:40 PM
Haynie admits to problem, alzheimers victims respond with, "What problem?" John Smith Policy 111 June 23rd 05 01:55 AM
BPL might not be such a problem after all lsmyer Shortwave 1 October 22nd 04 08:12 PM
PL-230 problem Bill Shortwave 0 June 30th 04 03:31 PM