Old August 6th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default ZE6JP

I am wondering is anyone has a copy of an article on a multiband mobile
helical antenna published in the Dec 1972 edition Ham Radio, by ZE6JP.

I do have a copy but the majority of it is intelligible.

Thanks
HH

Old August 7th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Harry H" wrote in news:KHemk.25894$IK1.21166
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

I am wondering is anyone has a copy of an article on a multiband mobile
helical antenna published in the Dec 1972 edition Ham Radio, by ZE6JP.

I do have a copy but the majority of it is intelligible.

That shouldn't be a problem, it is not as if it was illegible!

Owen

Old August 9th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Owen Duffy" wrote in message
"Harry H" wrote in news:KHemk.25894$IK1.21166
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

I am wondering is anyone has a copy of an article on a multiband mobile
helical antenna published in the Dec 1972 edition Ham Radio, by ZE6JP.

I do have a copy but the majority of it is intelligible.

That shouldn't be a problem, it is not as if it was illegible!

Owen

If we're going to pick nits, the correct phrasing is:

That shouldn't be a problem, it is not as if it were illegible!

Future subjunctive case.

Dale W4OP

Old August 9th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dale Parfitt wrote:

If we're going to pick nits, the correct phrasing is:

That shouldn't be a problem, it is not as if it were illegible!

Future subjunctive case.

Dale W4OP

For those with little, or nothing, to do:

http://www.englishforums.com/English...bzvrw/post.htm

.... make sure you follow ALL the pages on this link! ;-)

Regards,
JS
Old August 10th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

No not yet, so far all I have had is Grammar lessons! LOLOL

Oh and the word I should have used was illegible, I humbly beg the pardon of
the grammatical police out there!
Thanks
HH

Old August 11th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
Well, you done gots male.

And the translation is??????

Old August 12th 08, 04:22 AM
Junior Member

Location: I live in Narre Warren near Melbourne

So have you managed to get a copy of the article as yet?

I work at a university in Australia, and we have "Ham Radio" in our library way back to when Adam was a lad. It might take a bit of finding, but if all else fails let me know and I will have a look for it.

Best of luck
Mike VK3XL