Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default How to make an excellent wifi (802.11 b/g/n) antenna?

My background isn't on antenna making, in fact, my training is in
Chemical engineering, not physics.

But lately I've spent a lot of times consuming materials I dig from
the Net about antennas, in the effect to learn how to make an
excellent (effective?) wifi antenna.

Specifically, my interest is in the "broadcast" type of antenna ...
trying to find a way to "extend" the range of a typical wifi
basestation using antennas alone (maybe with the help of MIMO
antennas), without "range repeaters" or whatnots.

My brain is now fully clogged, and I'm having difficulties digesting
all the stuffs that I've gotten.

So I desperately need you help.

Is there a place (a forum, a website, a tutorial, and whatnots) where
one can learn about antennas, without having one's brain clogged up,
like mine right now?

What's your suggestion / opinion on how to construct an excellent
(pair) of MIMO antenna for wifi (802.11 b/g/n) ?

Thank you all !

supply GPS+GSM+WIFI car antenna, GPS+GSM shark fin car antenna dave Shortwave 0 March 5th 08 01:53 PM
supply GPS+GSM+WIFI car antenna, GPS+GSM shark fin car antenna [email protected] Antenna 0 March 4th 08 05:39 AM
Help with Wifi antenna amdx Antenna 44 August 8th 07 06:41 PM
scanner antenna for WiFi? snow Scanner 3 October 15th 05 11:27 PM