Old October 4th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Going tp put this antenna up today

Richard Clark wrote:

(Did they draft Cecil to Sedona last weekend for her rehearsals?)

No. They got Frank Caliendo to do it.

:-) ac6xg
Old October 4th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:48:28 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Simpler yet, you are just trolling - but that isn't groundbreaking
news here....

Or, let me summarize, by stating an example:

It is trolling enough that you insist it would need three of your
examples.

Or you could simply answer how your confidence and formula would find
the volume of a sphere with a chord dimension of 1 meter to greater
accuracy than NEC models exhibit in finding far more characteristics
of antennas.

Let's see, does your confidence rise to respond to your own
sub-topic's assertion, or do you chase after the troll's crown?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 4th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:01:11 -0700, Jim Kelley
wrote:

No. They got Frank Caliendo to do it.

The reference escapes me. Someone from the Sopranos?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 4th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Clark wrote:

[pure crap, as usual]
73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

OK Rickard, it is a troll if you say it is a troll ... others may just
not be able to recognize 'em ... end of story. ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old October 4th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

He is only one of the funniest men alive! FAMOUS, in my household.

http://www.frankcaliendo.com/

Regards,
JS