Old November 7th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default BASE Station CB radios and Linear AMP

I have 2 older CB BASE station radios. ONE IS SSB.. and the other is AM only

And I have a 100 + watt Knight T 175 AMP. 10 mtr and 6 mtr AMP. ALL THIS
EQUIPMENT IS IN NEED OF REPAIR. THE AM unit comes on and I got sound out of
it. Squelch Noise. COMES WITH NICE TURNER DESK MIC

THE SSB radio has NO power cord.. SO I could not power it. COMES with MIC.,.

THE AMP powered up.. Made some noise. SO I pulled the plug.

Pictures of all above by e-mail.

I will trade for a NON working HF transceiver.

73

Mike WB2GLW

Old November 10th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Mike Kulyk" wrote in message
I have 2 older CB BASE station radios. ONE IS SSB.. and the other is AM
only

And I have a 100 + watt Knight T 175 AMP. 10 mtr and 6 mtr AMP. ALL THIS
EQUIPMENT IS IN NEED OF REPAIR. THE AM unit comes on and I got sound out
of
it. Squelch Noise. COMES WITH NICE TURNER DESK MIC

THE SSB radio has NO power cord.. SO I could not power it. COMES with
MIC.,.

THE AMP powered up.. Made some noise. SO I pulled the plug.

Pictures of all above by e-mail.

I will trade for a NON working HF transceiver.

73

Mike WB2GLW

I'll bet you would. G

Seriously, just kidding and no offense intended.

I have some old CB stuff that I used in the Seventies. It appalls me just
how little this gear brings on the used market.

If I had a non working HF rig, I'd give it to you. It wouldn't be the first
time that I've given a rig away just to get someone up and running on the
ham bands. After all, lots of people helped me out and I still appreciate
it.

Ed, NM2K