Old November 21st 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.ohio.toledo,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Any Toledo hot spots?

"N8WWM mrbindwell" wrote in message
Hi everyone!

Anyone know of a nice club or hangout in the Toledo area that caters to
cross dressing radio operators? I'm a guy from Toledo who enjoys showing a
submissive man a good time in every way. I have so many interests that
there probably is some broad common ground between myself and about
anyone. I love to talk about BDSM issues and interests, and have been
generally regarded as a funny guy to hang out with who has a good head on
his shoulders. Send me a message for anything else you'd like to know!

I've attatched a link to my picture below, I consider myself a BBW trapped
in a mans body and will be dominant to the right gentleman. (ham radio
operators move to the front of the line)

N8WWM mrbindwell
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1...dresserpb7.jpg

Still sucking truckers cocks at the petro truckstop Doug?

http://i38.tinypic.com/fc5lj9.jpg

Toledo [email protected] Shortwave 4 September 16th 08 03:40 PM
Anyone else going to the Toledo hamfest Steve CB 1 February 20th 08 08:07 PM
SMS Cluster Spots. GARY CLAYTON Dx 2 April 6th 04 09:20 PM