RadioBanter

-   -   cantenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/139811-cantenna.html)

KC8QJP[_5_] January 19th 09 04:18 PM

cantenna

"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message

Billy Burpelson wrote:

Barry L. Ornitz, PhD WA4VZQ wrote:

Silicone oils are excellent from a health standpoint...

John Smith wrote:

However, the last silicone oil I purchased was at an auction... and
food grade to boot!)

I am a bit puzzled. IIRC, the silicone in women's breast implants
would/could/did leak and cause fairly serious health problems. Yet, Dr.
Ornitz says "Silicone oils are excellent from a health standpoint" and
Mr. Smith says: "food grade".

Could anyone take a shot at explaining this apparent dichotomy?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Kenneth P. Stox wrote:

There are plenty of things that are inert when passing through the gut
that will be lethal if introduced directly into the body.

And swallowing something is -not- being "introduced directly into the
body"? I would have thought otherwise...

There are other ways to introduce crisco into the body, especially around
tax time! :-))

[email protected] January 30th 09 02:21 AM

cantenna

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...hl%3Den%26q%3D

RHF January 30th 09 03:47 AM

(OT) : PONG little spineless 'rhf' -aka- AssWideShut =

On Jan 29, 6:21*pm, wrote:

- http://groups.google.moc/group/alt.p...wse_thread/thr...

little spineless 'rhf' -aka- AssWideShut,

[email protected] January 30th 09 05:27 AM

cantenna

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...hl%3Den%26q%3D

KC8QJP[_5_] February 8th 09 02:06 PM

cantenna

"Allodoxaphobia" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:36:17 -0500, Billy Burpelson wrote:

I am a bit puzzled. IIRC, the silicone in women's breast implants
would/could/did leak and cause fairly serious health problems. Yet, Dr.
Ornitz says "Silicone oils are excellent from a health standpoint" and
Mr. Smith says: "food grade".

Could anyone take a shot at explaining this apparent dichotomy?

Plaintiffs' lawyers and defendants' lawyers....

Crisco makes a great lubricant.