Old March 14th 04, 05:18 AM
Tdonaly

Cecil wrote,

Ed Price wrote:
The angle of the dangle is proportional to the mass of the ass times the
heat of the meat.

Whatever happened to the "cube of the root"?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

There's a lot more, but, mercifully, everyone's forgotten it.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Old March 14th 04, 02:26 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Well after all the interest I googl;ed and there's more than I can handle...
Sorry Reg, but when I saw the title I couldn't resist...
Was this little ditty common across the pond?
Take a look..
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...e%22+mass+cube

73
Hank WD5JFR

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
m...
From the 60s, after engr class
..
the angle of the dangle ...
is in constant proportion to the mass of the ass..

and unfortunately I can't recall the rest..
which might be the best...
73
Hank WD5JFR
"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
To fit your your new Inverted-V into your back yard with maximum

efficiency,
download program INV_VEE from website below and vary the dangle-angle.
Includes best match for 50 or 75 ohms, or what have you? And feedline
performance.
----
.................................................. .........
Regards from Reg, G4FGQ
For Free Radio Design Software go to
http://www.btinternet.com/~g4fgq.regp
.................................................. .........

Old March 14th 04, 06:25 PM
Reg Edwards

I have only a very vague impression of ever hearing the phrase "Dangle
Angle" in connection with nothing I can recall. I used it to describe the
angle by which the ends of a an inverted-V dangled towards the ground just
because it sounded amusing. And so it seems it was.

Does it account for the abysmal standards of education of the present
generation of engineers and scientists? ;o)
----
Reg.

Old March 14th 04, 06:35 PM
Cecil Moore

Reg Edwards wrote:
Does it account for the abysmal standards of education of the present
generation of engineers and scientists? ;o)

That and: Bad Boys Rape Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 14th 04, 10:32 PM
Cecil Moore

Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Cecil Moore" wrote;
That and: Bad Boys Rape Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly.

You left out Our (orange).

..... .. .... .. 90% is not bad for a senile old man. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 14th 04, 11:04 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:32:19 -0600, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Cecil Moore" wrote;
That and: Bad Boys Rape Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly.

You left out Our (orange).

.... .. .... .. 90% is not bad for a senile old man. :-)

You also forgot Gold, Silver, none

60% signs of Creeping senility?
Old March 15th 04, 02:28 AM
Ed Price

Reg Edwards wrote:
Does it account for the abysmal standards of education of the present
generation of engineers and scientists? ;o)

That and: Bad Boys Rape (Our) Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly.

....for Silver or Gold.

Come on Reg, they don't give it up just for an elucidation of the conjugate
match!

Ed
wb6wsn