Old March 12th 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Shunt capacitor in EZNEC

In my G5RV model, I have a short wire containing
the source and transmission line. There seems to
be a way to connect a shunt capacitor across the
transmission line but I have been unable to
accomplish that feat in a valid manner. Anybody
know the trick to doing it in EZNEC+ 4.0? I've
tried using two more short wires to build a
triangle and installing the cap in one of those
wires but the results are not valid.
--
TNX & 73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
"Government 'help' to business is just as disastrous as
Old March 12th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:
I have been unable to
accomplish that feat in a valid manner.

Sorry, I must have been making a stupid mistake.
I tried again and it is working.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com