Old April 8th 09, 11:10 AM
Junior Member

Default Phased Verticals

I plan to phase two cushcraft MA8040 verticals with the ability to feed them in phase or 90 degrees out of phase.
My question is does the relative elevation of the verticals make a difference? My lot has a considerable slope which will put one vertical about 8 feet (2.5 meters) lower than the other.

Dave N1IX

Wellbrook Phased Array Steve Shortwave 8 August 18th 07 02:04 PM
Co-phased yagis Caryl Duncan CB 8 May 24th 06 05:34 AM
Pics phased array, radio Ron Hardin Shortwave 6 August 18th 05 10:52 PM
GAP & phased array Renzo Antenna 0 August 3rd 05 07:05 PM
Phased array antenna patterns David Harper Antenna 13 June 15th 04 06:28 PM