Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Antenna modeling software

I have seen a few antenna modeling programs mentioned here.
Is there any concensus within the group on which one is
better to use? Any that are free?

- Consider that I am pretty much a beginner when it
comes to antennas.
- I am intrested in modeling receiving antennas in the
UHF and VHF bands.
- My big point of couriosity right now is reflectors.
I want to see the effects of various wires, rods, screens,
foil, etc.

I suppose that I could pepper the group with questions.
But, at some point it's best to do my own damn research.