Old September 3rd 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Corriolis force

It seems that some do not understand what the Corriolis force is so
here goes
When the Big Bang ocurred all energy was in an arbitrary boundary
just like the Sun is. When the forces ( four forces of the Standard
model) could not be contained with in the boundary the boundary broke
which as scientists state was the begining of our Universe. Before the
arbitrary boundary broke it is a state of equilibrium ( This is also
duplicated by the Sun) You can visualize a ball which contains all
energy by placing vectors all around the inside where for every vector
on the inside there is an equal and opposite on the outside. Tho
energy cannot be created or destroyed, kinetic energy can occur at the
expense of potential energy such that the outside vectors are over
come. The boundary breaks and the excess forces are released until
the boundary is able to return to a state of equilibrium. Now when the
break occurs it is at the point of a particular vector such that the
breakage is created by a shearing action, as the forces in question
was not aligned, with spin. Thus when any energy,particles etc they
escaped with a spin action which force forces to balance requires an
equal and opposite reaction and the Corriolis force is that component.
Without the Corriolis component we could not remain on this Earth and
gravity could not exist. Thus to state spin or torque is not a force
is truly rediculous. Let the insults come.
Old September 3rd 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Have you ever considered stand up comedy?

tom
K0TAR
Old September 3rd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 2, 9:22*pm, tom wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Heh it is just standard classical physics. Just like saying a tornado
is not a force.
or a antenna cannot be resonant. Totally rediculous. If you want to
know more take a physics lesson maybe more than one in your case. Now
the Electroweak force is only called weak because it is the weakest of
all the initial forces created in the big bang. This
is the force created as a result of two forces acting towards each
other but not on the same plain where a boundary is broken. Plain
Classical Physics, nothing more.

e big b ang
Old September 3rd 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Art Unwin wrote:

Heh it is just standard classical physics. Just like saying a tornado
is not a force.
or a antenna cannot be resonant. Totally rediculous. If you want to
know more take a physics lesson maybe more than one in your case. Now
the Electroweak force is only called weak because it is the weakest of
all the initial forces created in the big bang. This
is the force created as a result of two forces acting towards each
other but not on the same plain where a boundary is broken. Plain
Classical Physics, nothing more.

e big b ang

As usual, a response that contains absolutely no information and some
perfectly well done misspellings.

No acknowledgment of the previous posts or of the information presented.

Classic Art.

You really have to love his style.

tom
K0TAR
Old September 3rd 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 2, 10:03*pm, tom wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:

[...]

But Tom your previous posts have not contained anything to respond to
unless you want retalatory sniping, but that is a waste of time. As
for no information presented, Einstein died
before Electroweak force was resolved tho he was convinced the answer
was related to radiation. Now I have identified it to you! Surely you
feel good. You now know something
that all the big boys have struggled after. The Electroweak force is
that which propells particles into free space so that it accelerates
in a straight line. In other words "point radiation". This being
similar to eddy current. Einstein concentrated on internal and
external forces without concern to the "hoop stress" that is part and
parcel of all boundaries. Just like that which surround a bubble.
These same two vectors that create a shearing force is equal to the
combination of gravity and the Coriolis force. This is the reason why
a vertical antenna must be tipped to form a isotropic radiation
pattern in equilibrium which computer programs confirm. No, the above
is not printed any where in the College books, but it will.
No information you say? It is just that you can't handle it so you
depend on insults.
Yes, you did get information but you have not the grounding to
understand what you read.

Old September 3rd 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Art Unwin" wrote in message

blather snipped

Without the Corriolis component we could not remain on this Earth and
gravity could not exist. Thus to state spin or torque is not a force
is truly rediculous. Let the insults come.

Before he tries to explain it further, perhaps he should learn to spell it.
(one "r")

Old September 3rd 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 2, 11:49*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 2, 10:03*pm, tom wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:

[...]

Whether Art is a troll or a blithering old coot he isn't here to learn
anything , he just wants to be entertained.

Jimmie
Old September 3rd 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 2, 10:03*pm, tom wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:

[...]

No. I am just exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.
Old September 3rd 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Hi Unwin!

Art Unwin wrote:

No. I am just exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

The things even skilled observers of this force seem to understand can be even
more subtle than at first thought! Most of us tend to 'view' things and
'solve' problems in two dimensions. That person is in my face or I'll just
flank attack this, said in humor here. But even a very skilled and observant
person, for example, gains a really more interesting perspective of life and
everything around them when .. for the first time .. they solo fly an airplane!

The average person takes about six to eight hours of dual instruction to get to
the level of awareness at which it is safe for the flight instructor to let the
student go it alone. Just before takeoff when at the practicing takeoff and
landing routine is going on, just before takeoff, "Well, your good enough at
this to do it on your own! Take it around the pattern by yourself!" And the
flight instructor pops off his seat belt, opens that right side door of the
aircraft in a Cessna 140 or 150, for example. Gets out and slams the door shut
and walks away!

The average student is so thrilled and whatever at this he or she just jams in
the throttle and away it goes! But then even the most capable candidate
suddenly has a different perspective of things when as the get set for their
first solo landing. as they are looking down into the whole space between them
and the approach end of the runway, it hits!

It's the first time they ever have really had to make a life or death decision
in more than two dimensions! Height is totally involved here too. Suddenly,
even though they don't realize it, they are dealing with the third level of
infinities. You can have an infinite number of points in a line. But since
you can have an infinitive number of lines in a plane that means the second
order of infinity is so defined! And .. surprise .. you can have in an
infinite number of planes in a cube or sphere, so there is, for the first time,
life or death, the experience of their total involvement in level three of
infinity. Plus since time is the fourth level of infinity, when the wheels
touch the pavement and the student completes this once in a life time
experience, their life will NEVER be the same again.

For the rest of their life they will begin solving problems and understanding
what is said, displayed, posted in a discussion, all by looking down into the
scenario. And once this is done, you can NEVER go back again to the person you
were before this event.

And no, computer games and flight simulators don't do it, unless the simulator
can kill you if you make a mistake, grin! It has to be the real thing. Every
Peregrine Falcon knows when to turn lose in the dive of love, as far as I've
ever known, chuckle.

But that also doesn't mean you know everything about force problems to which
you are presented, grin! Yes, I was the Chief Flight Instructor for Texas
Airmotive Company at Easterwood Airport in College Station, Texas, during much
of Viet Nam. And I had to ride at least once with all the Texas Aggies who
were trying to become pilots as part of their path into the future of life.
Which, incidentally included such people as Robert Barr, one of the pilots for
the US Air Force One and what became some 47 US generals. In my humble view
all because they jumped forward to multi-dimension problem solving.

But .. that doesn't mean even at this level of perspective you see all that
confronts you, grin.

I never realized for more than a decade later, how this issue of Coriolis Force
is far more important to all living things than I suspect even many of us here
have understood. As, much later at this, the CEO for the manufacturer of
Hanover Trailers here in Bryan, Texas, the actual marketing main vector for the
introduction of all the gooseneck cattle and small utility trailers in all the
USA, I learned lots more, I think. Notice I said, "I think." No, the original
gooseneck small utility trailer was originally created by James Batchler of
Throckmorton, Texas, in 1936. But even as it vectored out into the Hanover
Trailer in the 1940's and mushroomed into tons of other manufacturers, it was
the custom horse trailer versions of this which revealed something else to me
about Coriolis Force.

Yes, I knew the toilet water runs around the bowl one way on the North side of
the Equator up here in the USA. And the other direction down in Australia.
But I kept getting asked to build trailers for horse owners for more than two
horses with stalls at an angle! The head of the horse was asked to be toward
the left side of the trailer. The stall gate was angled back on the right side
so the horses were stalled all with their heads forward and to the left! Teir
rear ends behind them and to the right. I asked, "Why?" I was told, "It's
simple, Mike! A normal horse is right footed. If they go to fall, they always
start to put their right front hoof out first to give then the best chance of
handling the situation."

Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting. As a human, do a little research. I think you will
find that, just as most humans are right-handed, we tend to start walking or
running with our right foot also! Hmmmmmm. Interesting. So I started
looking down into the problem and yes, dogs and cats do to! Why? Well, if you
peek down into all this, all vertebrates seem to be right sided, I think.

Duhh .. then why? I speculate. Well, if all vertebrate life is somehow
related over all these eons, is this because all current life forms sort of
focus on evolution on the planet from one side of the Equator? And they swim
looking for food kind of right sided so they don't have to fight the average
Coriolis Force against it for the best chance at eating easiest? And so on?
And does this really mean that this is really all 'proof' that even the humans
came from what was most efficiently evolving in the march of life traveling the
the fourth dimension that we need? Even for huge numbers of generations?

And might be even more of an explanation why there is still so much fuss going
on between even very brilliant and skilled engineers who may not even ever see
the real issues of why things seem to be different between them, or the need to
do everything we can to go forward with the least confusion and flanking
amongst us all?

For what is going to become of all this Coriolis Force issue, perhaps, on
December 21, 2012, and who will be in the right doing what for all us humans
and so on at that time?

Chortle!

--

-- Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

Mike Luther
Old September 3rd 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Mike Luther wrote:
Hi Unwin!

Art Unwin wrote:

[...]

Oh my Goodness, is this Art's Doppelganger?

John W3JXP

Force 12 - C3S [email protected] Antenna 1 October 8th 07 06:56 AM
Air Force 1 dxAce Shortwave 3 May 21st 05 08:08 PM
Air Force One dxAce Shortwave 0 June 29th 04 05:40 PM
FS: Force 12 jerryz Swap 0 October 12th 03 12:47 PM
Force 12 C-4 jerryz Antenna 0 August 9th 03 02:24 PM