Old October 11th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default mesh radiator

On Oct 11, 7:49*am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
Tom
* * * And you call yourself intelligent, the fact you even asked the
question shows what a dipstick you are.
* * * *Read and absorb.

Jaro

Oh, and let's make it a nice simple antenna for say 40m.

tom
K0TAR

Tom

There you go again asking others to do your work,
do you ever do things for yourself.
You asked for the information, you got it, use it or shut it.

Jaro
Old October 11th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:49 am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
Tom
And you call yourself intelligent, the fact you even asked the
question shows what a dipstick you are.
Read and absorb.
Jaro

Oh, and let's make it a nice simple antenna for say 40m.

tom
K0TAR

Tom

There you go again asking others to do your work,
do you ever do things for yourself.
You asked for the information, you got it, use it or shut it.

Jaro

Exactly the answer I expected.

So you don't understand him either, and are just posing.

GOAT! (Means "GO Away Troll" since you assuredly don't know that)

tom
K0TAR
Old October 11th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:54:20 -0500, tom wrote:

GOAT! (Means "GO Away Troll" since you assuredly don't know that)

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. Art would expect us to next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert that had
been composed.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 11th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Richard Clark wrote:

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. Art would expect us to next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert that had
been composed.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Of course. You are correct. How foolish of me.

tom
K0TAR
Old October 11th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 10, 9:42*pm, tom wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. *Art would expect us to next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert that had
been composed.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Of course. *You are correct. *How foolish of me.

tom
K0TAR

I think Art has learned to do sock puppets.

Jimmie

Old October 11th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Wow! this Art guy is good, he actually got you to do his simulations for
him...
Olivier

Richard Fry wrote:
In my previous post in this thread I asked about the gain and pattern
of this mesh antenna. Hopefully the inventor will respond when he is
able.

But being curious and not wanting to wait, I went back to his previous
thread about small antennas, and modeled what he posted there -- just
to learn what NEC would show for those parameters.

The results are given in the link below.

The h-plane azimuth gain of this mesh antenna is far from uniform, and
its 0.0134 + j85.45 ohm feedpoint impedance is very unfriendly --
though the frequency is centered in Art's stated VSWR bandwidth.

Even if this feedpoint Z was perfectly matched there to a 72 ohm
balanced transmission line, this mesh antenna would still be a poor
radiator compared to a 1/2-wave dipole.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...sh_Antenna.jpg

RF

Old October 11th 09, 07:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 10, 10:03*pm, JIMMIE wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:42*pm, tom wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. *Art would expect us to next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert that had
been composed.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Of course. *You are correct. *How foolish of me.

tom
K0TAR

*I think Art has learned to do sock puppets.

Jimmie

Hummm.. Maybe so. I was starting to think he had a new trunk monkey
to do the dirty work dealing with the vast legion of non believers..
IE: non believer asks for more details.. Trunk monkey throws bananas
at him, and then runs up and starts humping his leg..

Old October 11th 09, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Richard Clark" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling
across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. Art would expect us to
next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert
that had
been composed.

Hence, Art is an evolutionist? ;-)

73 - Gerard Oppewal - PE1OUD

Old October 11th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:03:02 +0200, "Gerard" wrote:

Hence, Art is an evolutionist? ;-)

Evolved? Never.
Revolved (Corriolis)? Perhaps.
Devolved? Almost certainly.
According to Art, himself, he would a levitationist.

What would account for his astonishing description?
"Thus we have three types of Leptons
each able to produce one of the primary colours,
red, green or yellow."

I wonder what happened to Blue (or ultra blue for that matter, or even
X-ray). It might astonish Art (belay my last, that isn't going to
happen) that red and green combined ARE yellow (how does that not
happen in Art's side of reality?). Even Newton understood this. Of
course, this may be Art's spit-on-Newton week.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 12th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 9, 11:51*pm, jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:46*am, tom wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:
I have put the mesh radiator on my page
Nothing more to add, you have it all.

Unwin Antennas

And the Unwin Antennas is a nice touch.

"Unwin Antennas, where nothing is what it claims to be"

tom
K0TAR

Tom
* * * It was not so long ago you were whinging because art had not
told you how to build his antenna, I suggest you build one and find
out if it works before you
rubbish all, stop acting like the asshole you are, either you are
interested or you are not, make up your mind. Your knee jerk posts are
getting booring.

Jaro

Art is the new Chip Cohen. Jaro is the new Phil Salkind. It has all
been done before.

Reflector mesh surface Art Unwin Antenna 71 December 31st 08 04:25 AM
Tilted radiator Art Unwin Antenna 37 September 15th 08 04:53 AM
Circuitry of a radiator art Antenna 2 January 15th 08 06:52 PM
orchard wire mesh Beverage? Dan Jacobson Antenna 0 February 24th 06 10:37 PM
need to change radiator size Luddite Antenna 4 February 13th 04 02:52 AM