Old March 16th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Art's quiet mesh antenna

On Mar 15, 4:30*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:07:43 -0500, tom wrote:
I anxiously await his contributions.
tom
K0TAR

Art's patents:

Constant impedance matching system
http://www.google.com/patents?id=hCMpAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,790,081

Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

How have these antennas performed for the inventor?

Push button arranged for mounting to a panel
http://www.google.com/patents?id=qaY3AAAAEBAJ

Push button assembly
http://www.google.com/patents?id=YF0tAAAAEBAJ

You can get patents on buttons?

Old March 16th 10, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

http://www.contesting.com/forums/Tips/1240
Old March 16th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

There is an amazing difference between the writing he

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/5625367

and the bafflegab we have been getting recently..
Old March 16th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 15, 4:30*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

Ah, jeeze, this is going over old groung:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...n%22 &lnk=ol&
Old March 16th 10, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 16, 12:06*am, Bill wrote:
Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

There is an amazing difference between the writing he

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...ct2=HITOFF&d=P...

and the bafflegab we have been getting recently..

What is amazing is that you can use incorrect information
to describe a patent, and no one seems to notice or care.
Such as this vital tidbit of information...

Quote from United States Patent 5,625,367
"To increase the directivity of such an antenna, a parasitic
reflector element, usually tuned to a frequency slightly higher
than the driver resonant frequency, can be placed parallel to
the driver element along the boom. For further increased directivity,
one or more director elements, usually tuned to frequencies slightly
lower than the driver resonant frequency, can be placed at various
distances along the boom on the other side of the driver element
and parallel to the driver element."

Now I don't have the degree in mechanical engineering that Art has
and may have taken advantage of before he became senile and
decided to venture into antenna design, but danged if something
in this description just doesn't seem quite right to this semi-
literate
ignorant redneck. :/

I think it gives a fairly good indication of the level of attention
given
to the claims and descriptions offered during the patent process.

BTW, don't mind Jaroslav... That's just Art's latest trunk monkey
that pops out when the red button is pushed.

Old March 17th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

tom wrote:
Hey Art!

How about a sched? You give the frequency and time. I'm good on 40m
through 6.

tom
K0TAR

Aaarrrttt!! Where are you?

Let's have a nice QSO with you using you wondertenna.

Of course we will never know how it really works since you'll have to
use a conventional antenna for the QSO because your wondertenna radiates
like a dummy load.

tom
K0TAR

Well, I guess "Mister Master Antenna Designer" knows exactly how well
his antennas work.

Just as I expected.

tom
K0TAR
Old March 17th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 16, 5:34*am, Bill wrote:
On Mar 15, 4:30*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

Ah, jeeze, this is going over old groung:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a/browse_threa...

oh wow, a twofer... art and fracky in the same thread!
Old March 19th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 14, 11:38*am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
Has anybody ever had a QSL with Art?

"Antenna here is a ..."

Based on his "designs", which don't seem to exist except as whimsical
nonsense, I would wager large amounts of cash that you couldn't possibly
have a QSO with him.

tom
K0TAR

Purely as a matter of interest how much is your large amount of cash?

Jaro
Old March 19th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:38 am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
Has anybody ever had a QSL with Art?
"Antenna here is a ..."

Based on his "designs", which don't seem to exist except as whimsical
nonsense, I would wager large amounts of cash that you couldn't possibly
have a QSO with him.

tom
K0TAR

Purely as a matter of interest how much is your large amount of cash?

Jaro

Larger by far than your contributions to this newsgroup. Which so far
have been zero, since all you do is snipe.

tom
K0TAR
Old March 19th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 18, 9:58*pm, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:38 am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
Has anybody ever had a QSL with Art?
"Antenna here is a ..."
Based on his "designs", which don't seem to exist except as whimsical
nonsense, I would wager large amounts of cash that you couldn't possibly
have a QSO with him.

tom
K0TAR

*Purely as a matter of interest how much is your large amount of cash?

*Jaro

Larger by far than your contributions to this newsgroup. *Which so far
have been zero, since all you do is snipe.

tom
K0TAR

Large amount of cash! How much and when? Who holds the cash?

Mesh curtain antenna Art Unwin Antenna 17 March 12th 10 02:50 AM
Mesh curtain antenna Art Unwin Antenna 1 March 9th 10 06:26 PM
More interesting than Art's drivel Bill[_4_] Antenna 0 December 2nd 09 12:15 AM
ART'S ANTENNA derek Antenna 30 July 16th 08 05:04 PM
Ground Radial - Steel Welded Wire Mesh Fencing -plus- K9AY Terminated Loop Antenna Group on YAHOO ! RHF Shortwave 0 November 5th 05 01:17 AM