Old March 20th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Art's quiet mesh antenna

On Mar 20, 10:10*am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:

* * * *quote *"I would wager large amounts of cash you couldn't
possibly
have a QSO with him"

* * * * I ask again how much is your large amount of cash?

* * *Jaro

Sorry, forgot to say goodbye.

PLONK!

tom
K0TAR

You speak with forked tongue.

Jaro
Old March 20th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 16, 12:06*am, Bill wrote:
Variable capacitance antenna for multiband reception and transmission
http://www.google.com/patents?id=GEsbAAAAEBAJ&dq=5,625,367

There is an amazing difference between the writing he

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...ct2=HITOFF&d=P...

and the bafflegab we have been getting recently..

You would be surprised as to what a heart attack can do to you.I have
seen people reduced to just a shell of their former self. My heart
attack required open heart with five bypasses, then the addition of a
pace maker then a removal of same when the line to my heart went
septic.A bit later my gall bladder was to thin to take out via micro
surgery! I think if you look around a bit more you will find people a
lot worse off than me that would keep you in the business of making a
laughing stock of for a long time,...... until it happens to you.
When things like that happen it behooves one to try and overcome the
drawbacks so that life is still worth while living. Ofcourse there are
always people that are rude and sneer but you learn to get over that
and keep on slogging. At the moment I am really enjoying my life and
hobby and believe I am doing pretty good regardless of the rude
jabbing that I am getting. So you do your thing while I continue with
mine.
Old June 9th 11, 01:49 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:37 am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:54 am, tom wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On Mar 18, 9:50 pm, jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:38 am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
Has anybody ever had a QSL with Art?
"Antenna here is a ..."
Based on his "designs", which don't seem to exist except as whimsical
nonsense, I would wager large amounts of cash that you couldn't possibly
have a QSO with him.
tom
K0TAR
Purely as a matter of interest how much is your large amount of cash?
Jaro
I would have a qso with anybody for a large amount of cash but the
fact is when they hear me they would not answer so they don't have to
pay out.!
They are not men or women of honour, they are losers.
Look at the last 40 posts made by K0TAR and make your own decision as
to what sort of idiot he is! He is not here to provide technical info
in any way, just gutter talk.
Was it not you that was willing to put up $1000 a year ago which I
also wanted a piece of
and they all ran away? As I said, they are not women of honour.
I did not offer to have a QSO for cash. Obviously you cannot read.
You accuse me of being dishonorable and then call me an idiot. Quite
the gentleman.
You also say I offered 1000 dollars for something a year ago. You are
hallucinating again.
And then you give a backhanded insult to me, and to women.
You should be quite proud of yourself.
So, as I offered several days ago, and you didn't respond to, how about
a QSO on your wonder antenna?
I will require an impartial observer to give evidence that you actually
use the "Faraday Shield Thingy Antenna" you think is so wonderful, since
I also believe you not to be a man of honor.
tom
K0TAR
wriggle---wriggle
Re-read your first post on this thread,
quote "I would wager large amounts of cash"
Jaro

Jaro.

Please reread all of what was in the posted sequence you are
referencing. Exactly what I wrote is near the top end of what is in
this very message.

I never offered anything to Art, I wagered that others would not be able
to have a QSO with him. Implying that they wouldn't be able to hear him
if that helps you understand.

tom
K0TAR

quote "I would wager large amounts of cash you couldn't
possibly
have a QSO with him"

I ask again how much is your large amount of cash?

Jaro

GOAT

If you don't know what that means I would suggest using google.

tom
K0TAR
I used google it says 'GOAT' definition 'tom KOTAR'
Old June 9th 11, 02:02 AM
Junior Member

jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:37 am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:38 am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
[...]

I looked it up on google it says 'GOAT' definition 'tom KOTAR' fancy that!
Old June 9th 11, 02:06 AM
Junior Member

jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:37 am, tom wrote:
jaroslav lipka wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:38 am, tom wrote:
Bill wrote:
[...]

Mesh curtain antenna Art Unwin Antenna 17 March 12th 10 02:50 AM
Mesh curtain antenna Art Unwin Antenna 1 March 9th 10 06:26 PM
More interesting than Art's drivel Bill[_4_] Antenna 0 December 2nd 09 12:15 AM
ART'S ANTENNA derek Antenna 30 July 16th 08 05:04 PM
Ground Radial - Steel Welded Wire Mesh Fencing -plus- K9AY Terminated Loop Antenna Group on YAHOO ! RHF Shortwave 0 November 5th 05 01:17 AM