Old May 1st 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Food for thought

Faraday knew what ever reached a receiver
had to be in either voltage or current form
The Farady cage works by the separation of charges which cancel and
thus the only thing left is voltage and current which is what the
receiver requires.
Since it is established that we can separate charges or fields the
only other thing that can be done using the same logic is to ADD the
charges or fields via a collision. Thus voltage and current does not
come into play and where collision produces what..." light."!
Note: Faraday used the notion of a charge carrying particle where the
charge was evidenced by the capacitive and inductive field content
which some would say is exactly that which left the transmitting
antenna but in reverse.Since a static field can be made dynamic such
that Maxwell's law applies the idea of particles still stands.
When the fields collide they must meld into one and not shatter
otherwise you have produced a mechanism that increases the speed of
light which is a proven by various observations. All of the above is a
natural progression from gaussian laws of statics in a arbitrary
border which is then made dynamic. No new laws required just the use
of accepted laws from the masters on whose shoulders we stand.
I welcome pointers as to where any of the above strays from the laws
of the masters
upon which classical physics is based.
All the above is logic that any student can align with that explains
radio from first principles that are known.
Old May 1st 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 4/30/2010 7:56 PM, Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Nice move Artie me boy. You bifurcated the thread before it even began.

tom
K0TAR

FOOD FOR THOUGHT Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 0 December 29th 09 09:16 PM
Food for thought Art Unwin Antenna 28 September 13th 08 07:29 AM
W7EL's Food for Thought: Forward and Reverse Power Cecil Moore[_2_] Antenna 38 February 28th 08 12:59 PM
"Food for thought: Forward and reverse power" comments Cecil Moore Antenna 17 July 1st 05 03:20 AM