Old May 20th 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Welcome to Name Your Baby.

Our baby name generator wizard can help you find some unique names for
your new bundle of joy! Just click on either button below (depending
on whether you are looking for a baby boy or baby girl name) or our
wizard will suggest a name for you. Push the button as many times as
you want until you find the perfect baby name you love!
http://www.nameyourbaby.ca
Old May 20th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Rhett Heyward wrote:
Our baby name generator wizard can help you find some unique names for
your new bundle of joy! Just click on either button below (depending
on whether you are looking for a baby boy or baby girl name) or our
wizard will suggest a name for you. Push the button as many times as
you want until you find the perfect baby name you love!
http://www.nameyourbaby.ca

Bet you wish your parents used it, eh Rhett?

Old May 22nd 10, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In message , Michael Coslo
writes
Rhett Heyward wrote:
Our baby name generator wizard can help you find some
pretty weird names for
your new bundle of joy! Just click on either button below (depending
on whether you are looking for a baby boy or baby girl name) or our
wizard will suggest a name for you. Push the button as many times as
you want until you find the perfect baby name you love!

I've corrected his post.

I wanted to call my daughter Mosfet, but wife overruled.

Brian

--
Brian Bauxite-13 Howie
"Lonesome no more"
Old May 22nd 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 22, 5:58*am, Brian Howie wrote:
In message , Michael Coslo
writes*Rhett Heyward wrote:

* Our baby name generator wizard can help you find some
* pretty weird names for
* your new bundle of joy! *Just click on either button below (depending
* on whether you are looking for a baby boy or baby girl name) or our
* wizard will suggest a name for you. *Push the button as many times as
* you want until you find the perfect baby name you love!

I've corrected his post.

I wanted to call my daughter Mosfet, but wife overruled.

Brian

--
Brian Bauxite-13 Howie
"Lonesome no more"

I had the wife online with Taylor Gibson Fender then someone clued her
in. Dont make jokes like that to a pregnant lady.

Jimmie
Old May 23rd 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 5/22/2010 7:35 AM, JIMMIE wrote:

I wanted to call my daughter Mosfet, but wife overruled.

Brian

--
Brian Bauxite-13 Howie
"Lonesome no more"

I had the wife online with Taylor Gibson Fender then someone clued her
in. Dont make jokes like that to a pregnant lady.

Jimmie

That's a wonderful name! And could have led to a lucrative career in
front of large crowds.

tom
K0TAR

Old May 23rd 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 22, 8:47*pm, tom wrote:
On 5/22/2010 7:35 AM, JIMMIE wrote:

I wanted to call my daughter Mosfet, but wife overruled.

Brian

--
Brian Bauxite-13 Howie
"Lonesome no more"

I had the wife online with Taylor Gibson Fender then someone clued her
in. Dont make jokes like that to a pregnant lady.

Jimmie

That's a wonderful name! *And could have led to a lucrative career in
front of large crowds.

tom
K0TAR

We had been settled on the name for about 2 months when her friend
told her it was the name of guitars.While it started as a joke I began
to like it. Daughter IS very much into music.Plays piano xylophone and
flute.

Jimmie

SUNSPOT BABY! Dave[_18_] Shortwave 0 September 12th 08 01:13 PM
(OT) Art Bell has a new baby,already. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 1st 07 03:46 AM
There they go!,DOWN! BABY DOWN!!! [email protected] Shortwave 11 April 20th 05 04:07 AM
Shaken Baby Syndrome - Kill baby / blame parents Al Patrick Shortwave 29 November 23rd 04 05:16 AM
OT Run Baby Run Burr Shortwave 1 July 30th 03 03:39 AM