Old November 19th 04, 04:26 PM
Al Patrick

Default Shaken Baby Syndrome - Kill baby / blame parents

Joyce Reily had a guest on today and told of her ordeal with the law
over her baby's death - after receiving multiple shots and "plenty" of
MERCURY! The father has been held for many months. They've spent about
$80,000 and it looks like the courts are seeking the death penalty for
the father -- because the doctors killed their baby!

Read all about it at http://www.freemendez.org/

From the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 10, element
19: "But you yourselves know perfectly well, that to produce the
possibility of the expression of such wishes, by all the nations, it is
indispensable, to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with
their governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension;
hatred; struggle; envy and even by the use of torture; by starvation; by
the inoculation of disease; by want, so that the goyim see no other
course open to them than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in
money and in all else."

note: "by the inoculation of disease"

http://100777.com/node/view/48

Do a google search for inoculations or vaccines and see what all you
get. Medications made from the urine of pregnant horses. Vaccines
filled with mercury and other poisons. etc. etc.

Al
Old November 19th 04, 06:31 PM
DeWayne

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Joyce Reily had a guest on today and told of her ordeal with the law over
her baby's death - after receiving multiple shots and "plenty" of MERCURY!
The father has been held for many months. They've spent about $80,000 and
it looks like the courts are seeking the death penalty for the father --
because the doctors killed their baby!

Read all about it at http://www.freemendez.org/

From the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 10, element 19:
"But you yourselves know perfectly well, that to produce the possibility
of the expression of such wishes, by all the nations, it is indispensable,
to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with their
governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension; hatred;
struggle; envy and even by the use of torture; by starvation; by the
inoculation of disease; by want, so that the goyim see no other course
open to them than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and
in all else."

note: "by the inoculation of disease"

http://100777.com/node/view/48

Do a google search for inoculations or vaccines and see what all you get.
Medications made from the urine of pregnant horses. Vaccines filled with
mercury and other poisons. etc. etc.

No question, a medical license is a license to kill!

DeWayne

Al

Old November 20th 04, 01:41 AM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Joyce Reily had a guest on today and told of her ordeal with the law
over her baby's death - after receiving multiple shots and "plenty" of
MERCURY! The father has been held for many months. They've spent about
$80,000 and it looks like the courts are seeking the death penalty for
the father -- because the doctors killed their baby!

Read all about it at
http://www.freemendez.org/

From the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 10, element
19: "But you yourselves know perfectly well, that to produce the
possibility of the expression of such wishes, by all the nations, it is
indispensable, to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with
their governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension;
hatred; struggle; envy and even by the use of torture; by starvation; by
the inoculation of disease; by want, so that the goyim see no other
course open to them than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in
money and in all else."

note: "by the inoculation of disease"

http://100777.com/node/view/48

Do a google search for inoculations or vaccines and see what all you
get. Medications made from the urine of pregnant horses. Vaccines
filled with mercury and other poisons. etc. etc.

Al

Jeez Al, are you really that simple that you think
shaken baby syndrome, or the mercury vaccine hysteria
are Jewish "plots"?? Shaken baby syn is not rocket
science, and can almost always be seen on cat scans of
the brain. The bleeding eyeballs show TRAUMA, not
mercury dosing.

Then you link to the protocols...

What a scumbag you are...

BDK
Old November 20th 04, 01:46 AM
DeWayne

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Joyce Reily had a guest on today and told of her ordeal with the law
over her baby's death - after receiving multiple shots and "plenty" of
MERCURY! The father has been held for many months. They've spent about
$80,000 and it looks like the courts are seeking the death penalty for
the father -- because the doctors killed their baby!

Read all about it at
http://www.freemendez.org/

From the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 10, element
[...]

Seems to me that Prednisone (sp?) is made from pregnant mare urine. Correct
me if I'm wrong. Who in their right mind swould put that in their bodies.

DeWayne

DeWayne

BDK

Old November 20th 04, 02:15 AM
Larry Ozarow

DeWayne wrote:

Seems to me that Prednisone (sp?) is made from pregnant mare urine. Correct
me if I'm wrong. Who in their right mind swould put that in their bodies.

DeWayne

You are wrong. Aren't you sitting at a computer? It took
about 30 sec to determine that it is a drug called Premarin,
used to treat the symptoms of menopause, not Prednisone
which is a man-made steroid. I guess that would imply that
the answer to your question is "menopausal women."

Old November 20th 04, 03:01 AM
Honus

"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message

DeWayne wrote:

Seems to me that Prednisone (sp?) is made from pregnant mare urine.

Correct
me if I'm wrong. Who in their right mind swould put that in their

bodies.

DeWayne

You are wrong. Aren't you sitting at a computer? It took
about 30 sec to determine that it is a drug called Premarin,
used to treat the symptoms of menopause, not Prednisone
which is a man-made steroid. I guess that would imply that
the answer to your question is "menopausal women."

Dammit, man, don't let the facts stand in the way! And who gives a rat's ass
if it -was- made from ****? They used to get insulin from cows and pigs,
although admittedly not their urine. Some of the melatonin that people take
to help them sleep comes from sheep brains, and I've no doubt that a few
minutes at google would bring up loads of similar instances. But what does
it matter? If the stuff'll save my life, let me at it. I don't care if
it -is- made from ****. It beats being dead. I'm a diabetic, and I don't
care if they extract the insulin from pureed goat **** that's been
fermenting on Brother Stair's farm for a month.

Gimme.

Old November 20th 04, 03:15 AM
Larry Ozarow

Honus wrote:

Dammit, man, don't let the facts stand in the way! And who gives a rat's ass
if it -was- made from ****? They used to get insulin from cows and pigs,
although admittedly not their urine. Some of the melatonin that people take
to help them sleep comes from sheep brains, and I've no doubt that a few
minutes at google would bring up loads of similar instances. But what does
it matter? If the stuff'll save my life, let me at it. I don't care if
it -is- made from ****. It beats being dead. I'm a diabetic, and I don't
care if they extract the insulin from pureed goat **** that's been
fermenting on Brother Stair's farm for a month.

Gimme.

Not to mention what most of the world's food has traditionally
been fertilized with.
Old November 20th 04, 03:20 AM
Larry Ozarow

BDK wrote:

Jeez Al, are you really that simple that you think
shaken baby syndrome, or the mercury vaccine hysteria
are Jewish "plots"?? Shaken baby syn is not rocket
science, and can almost always be seen on cat scans of
the brain. The bleeding eyeballs show TRAUMA, not
mercury dosing.

Then you link to the protocols...

What a scumbag you are...

BDK

Remember this idiot gets most of his opinions
from Petey Peters and Jackie Patru. Peters, Patru..
anyone ever seen them in the same place at the same
time?