Old June 6th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Modelling with AO pro

Years ago I pointed out that extending the boundary laws on the
Gaussian law of statics.becoming the same as Maxwells laws pointed out
the presence of particles beyond doubt. All engineers and the
following chatters went along that this was false. This because there
was no mention of this in any book. It took a couple of years that
Richard came upon an utterance by Feyman that pointed that the path I
took was not fraudulent and at last it was written in a book. So years
past before Feymans writings was more widely known and this group
finally changed its approach based only on what is written and not the
path taken to show the presence of particles. No doubt that all
opposed changes to the books and thus lost all their credability with
respect to the understanding of radiation.
Now we have the attack on a computer program and alsothe total
accuracy of Maxwells equationand science itself. Boundary rules are
only good for a single unknown which is why Maxwell was successful.
All programs on antennas use the idea of two resistances, radiation
and metallic. With this they made an ASSUMPTION, and that was skin
depth was a constant which allowed the removal of one unknown leaving
the last unknown to equal what it takes for all factors must equal
zero per Newtons laws.
The program was accepted even tho it didn't result in total facts and
was disregarded by the addition of various don't go there. Fortunately
they left the program as representing Maxwells equation
and did not tweak it to make it what they wanted it to be.Fortunately
they did not tinker with the program to make it a constant
and its integrity was adhered to.

Facts
Use of Gaussian law shows the presence of particles.

Use of the above shows that skin depth of current flow is not a
constant.

Use of the above produces arrays where everything is in equilibrium
required by the natural laws of physics.

Use of the above provides reactiion to the gravity and rotation of the
earth when subjected to boundary rules.

Use of the above shows elevation and accelleration of particles with
radiation which Maxwell called displacement current
because of the units presented.

Present progress shows a "wave" effect on
radiation such as "
packets" which reflect the tank circuit upon which radiation is based.

LIKE ALL NEW VENTURES IN SCIENCE
it is not written in the books until point by point it is accepted by
its peers and I will carry on based on my own thinking until all
pieces mesh together in the same way they have upto now, so that those
with credibility outside this forum can accept my approach ,or point
out areas where there is doubts based on the basis of science

The group has shown that when classical
physics are overuled by the consideration of probabilities the result
always end in auguments mainly based around interpretations.
For myself I am following classical rules based on the idea that
Maxwells equations as well as the AO pro
program is based on fact without any added changes.
Regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....xg (uk)