Old September 3rd 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Legitimate use of a Tazer gun

On Sep 3, 11:34*am, John Smith wrote:
On 9/3/2010 9:29 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

AFTER AFTERMATH
The husband on hearing the judge speak fell to the ground gasping and
clutching his chest. He was taken to hospital with his wife by his
side and who stayed at his bedside where further enquires listed his
condition as ..."grave".

Did he have an antenna in his hand in the courtroom? *Did anyone mistake
it for a weapon? *Was it a loaded antenna?

Art, supply all the data so we can make proper statements!

Regards,
JS

Heh, this group is so full of negativety and poor judgement so I
thought that Katie Curic news story
yesterday should be jollied up a bit, so that instead of laughing at
others we should try being the recipient to see if our actions hurts
others.
Have a great week end.
Old September 3rd 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/3/2010 9:41 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

Heh, this group is so full of negativety and poor judgement so I
thought that Katie Curic news story
yesterday should be jollied up a bit, so that instead of laughing at
others we should try being the recipient to see if our actions hurts
others.
Have a great week end.

Nice try. But, I ain't stoopid, yanno'? You avoided the part of if the
antenna was loaded, or not!

Regards,
JS
Old September 3rd 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 11:44*am, John Smith wrote:
On 9/3/2010 9:41 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

Heh, this group is so full of negativety and poor judgement so I
thought that Katie Curic news story
yesterday should be jollied up a bit, so that instead of laughing at
others we should try being the recipient to see if our actions hurts
others.
Have a great week end.

Nice try. *But, I ain't stoopid, yanno'? *You avoided the part of if the
antenna was loaded, or not!

Regards,
JS

FLASH
News release
Husband momentarily opened his eyes. Turned and saw his wife and
immediately lapsed into a self induced deep coma.
Old September 3rd 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/3/2010 10:10 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

FLASH
News release
Husband momentarily opened his eyes. Turned and saw his wife and
immediately lapsed into a self induced deep coma.

Was the wife loaded; Was he?

Regards,
JS
Old September 3rd 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 12:33*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 9/3/2010 10:10 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

FLASH
News release
Husband momentarily opened his eyes. Turned and saw his wife and
immediately lapsed into a self induced deep coma.

Was the wife loaded; Was he?

Regards,
JS

No. I turned the "truth" into a "joke". The same as others did with my
antenna design where they turned it into a massive joke so that they
could apply judgement with a lazer for laughs and nothing being meant
to hurt me as a person.
Lets move on

Old September 3rd 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In message
, Art
Unwin writes

Lets move on

Art, just before you move on too far, note that 'laser' and 'taser' are
actually spelt with 'esses' - even in the USA!
--
Ian
Old September 3rd 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 5:54*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 3, 12:33*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 9/3/2010 10:10 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

FLASH
News release
Husband momentarily opened his eyes. Turned and saw his wife and
immediately lapsed into a self induced deep coma.

Was the wife loaded; Was he?

Regards,
JS

No. I turned the "truth" into a "joke". The same as others did with my
antenna design where they turned it into a massive joke so that they
could apply judgement with a lazer for laughs and nothing being meant
to hurt me as a person.
Lets move on

we don't have to turn your design into a joke, it starts that way and
you try to pretend its the truth.
Old September 3rd 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/3/2010 10:54 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

No. I turned the "truth" into a "joke". The same as others did with my
antenna design where they turned it into a massive joke so that they
could apply judgement with a lazer for laughs and nothing being meant
to hurt me as a person.
Lets move on

Darnit man! And, you notice, we have been treating your little joke so
seriously. You know that makes me feel like an idiot, don't cha'?
blank look

Regards,
JS
Old September 3rd 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In message , John Smith
writes
On 9/3/2010 10:54 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

No. I turned the "truth" into a "joke". The same as others did with my
antenna design where they turned it into a massive joke so that they
could apply judgement with a lazer for laughs and nothing being meant
to hurt me as a person.
Lets move on

Darnit man! And, you notice, we have been treating your little joke so
seriously. You know that makes me feel like an idiot, don't cha'?
blank look

Unfortunately, reports of such incidents are eminently believable. In
the UK, the police are as trigger-happy as in the USA. They twice
tasered one guy sitting in a bus, because he failed to respond to them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...diabetic-coma-
Taser--thought-suicide-bomber.html

And it appears that it's not just in the UK!
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06...teic_tasering/
--
Ian
Old September 3rd 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/3/2010 11:38 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:

Unfortunately, reports of such incidents are eminently believable. In
the UK, the police are as trigger-happy as in the USA. They twice
tasered one guy sitting in a bus, because he failed to respond to them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...diabetic-coma-
Taser--thought-suicide-bomber.html

And it appears that it's not just in the UK!
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06...teic_tasering/

Ian,

I am not making light of the reality of bad judgment, and the seeming
explosion of it recently. These situations and the efforts being
applied by our public servants, from the president on down, I follow
closely ... frequently in utter amazement.

I am just having a bit of fun, as I am sure you were and even Art is, in
his own way.

Regards,
JS