Old April 16th 04, 07:33 AM
Richard Clark

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:40:57 -0000, "Dave" wrote:
i just wonder how they got a patent on that

They didn't say it was fractal.
Old April 16th 04, 07:43 AM
Richard Clark

On 15 Apr 2004 23:24:49 -0700, (OK1SIP) wrote:

Hi,
this antenna seems to be as revolutionary as the ILA, see
http://download.antennex.com/hws/ws0404/ewaves.pdf IMHO, if gently
rubbed with snake oil, it must work even better.

A73 (= April greetings) Ivan OK1SIP

Hi Ivan,

Ronold King covered this design in spades in his work "Antennas in
Matter" (I may have the title wrong, my references are packed away
following a recent move). Only 600 or 700 pages of antennas immersed
in water (and earth, I believe) to reveal no particular advantage (and
as one might imagine, many very specific, particular disadvantages).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old April 19th 04, 07:14 PM
Jimmy

"J. McLaughlin" wrote in message
Have used "plasma" as a noise source to measure RF systems. Use as, or
even near, a receiving antenna is problematic.
"One is born every minute."
73 Mac N8TT
--
J. Mc Laughlin - Michigan USA