Old June 20th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Burgers and coke at your next antenna party?

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...eat-from-poop/

Antenna parties will never be the same, you will be the topic of every
rag chew from coast to coast! I bet your mouth is watering and you can
just imagine the smell coming of a couple of those burgers on your BBQ.

I am telling you, you just can't make chit like this up, luckily, the
japanese can! ROFLOL!

--
Regards,
JS

RON PAUL IN 2012, THERE SIMPLY ISN'T ANOTHER CHOICE!
Old June 21st 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 19, 9:07*pm, John Smith wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...ntists-create-...

Antenna parties will never be the same, you will be the topic of every
rag chew from coast to coast! *I bet your mouth is watering and you can
just imagine the smell coming of a couple of those burgers on your BBQ.

I am telling you, you just can't make chit like this up, luckily, the
japanese can! *ROFLOL!

I'm rapidly losing my respect for the Japanese*. No joke.

There's a reason it smells bad -- you're supposed to leave it alone.

"Sal"

* or for Fox News, if they allowed a hoax to go out as news.
Old June 21st 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 6/20/2011 4:47 PM, Sal M. Onella wrote:
On Jun 19, 9:07 pm, John wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...ntists-create-...

Antenna parties will never be the same, you will be the topic of every
rag chew from coast to coast! I bet your mouth is watering and you can
just imagine the smell coming of a couple of those burgers on your BBQ.

I am telling you, you just can't make chit like this up, luckily, the
japanese can! ROFLOL!

I'm rapidly losing my respect for the Japanese*. No joke.

There's a reason it smells bad -- you're supposed to leave it alone.

"Sal"

* or for Fox News, if they allowed a hoax to go out as news.

Sal, buddy, it is me and you, bud!

And, we are eating vegetarian, given this alternative, I'll buy ...

Regards,
JS

Old June 21st 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:07:24 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

And, we are eating vegetarian, given this alternative, I'll buy ...
Regards,
JS

Wimps. The antenna party barbeque is suppose to be an adventure.
Perhaps some of these would be more acceptable:
http://vacations.com/2009/09/15/can-you-stomach-this-14-exotic-and-disgusting-entrees-from-around-the-world/
http://www.weirdmeat.com
http://listverse.com/2007/09/11/top-10-disgusting-foods/
http://www.manixmag.com/health-fitness/exotic-and-disgusting-food-from-around-the-world.html
After all those, perhaps the reprocessed feces burger might look a bit
more appetizing?

One of the bad habits I acquired in my mis-spent youth was a taste for
a few bugs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomophagy
When available, I like to munch crickets and chocolate ants.
http://www.oddee.com/item_97582.aspx
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shiftingskin/4714390975/
Yummmm...

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS
Old June 21st 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

[...]

I am telling you, I wasn't worried about much, just retired and enjoying
life, but ...

Now I am back to worrying about getting some income streams going, if
steak goes to $1,000 lb., I want to be able to afford the real stuff!

I don't know who they plan on eating that "SYNTHETIC MEAT" (and, I put
that very, very kindly -- poor dumb japs, I think the radiation is
affecting their tastes buds AND minds!), but it ain't me!

I mean, who'd a thought, they find themselves knee deep in sewage and
they decide to eat themselves out of the mess! Go figure! I mean, I
have to admit, that is "thinking out of the box" -- but right into the
old sewer plant! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Kinda job security at the old food
recycling plant ... you eat more, there is more waste, you eat more,
more waste ...

Funny thing is, well, not really funny ... just the way that article is
written is in the form of the brain washing which usually precedes the
actual action(s!)

I guess I am the lightweight here, just the thought and reading that
article made me gag ... I thought it would provoke more anger in
Americans ... I mean, if you don't get angry about people eating human
feces, what is there which could possibly anger you?

I mean, have you ever considered the parasites which commonly inhabit
the human gut, not to mention the dangerous diseases, viruses, fungus,
prions, etc?

And to think, before this, I was worried about GMO foods and getting
them labeled!

Now I am beginning to feel I am up "synthetic food" creek without a paddle!

Regards,
JS

Old June 21st 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:30:58 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Funny thing is, well, not really funny ... just the way that article is
written is in the form of the brain washing which usually precedes the
actual action(s!)

Yep. It does sound like a public relations article.

I guess I am the lightweight here, just the thought and reading that
article made me gag ... I thought it would provoke more anger in
Americans ... I mean, if you don't get angry about people eating human
feces, what is there which could possibly anger you?

You might want to travel a little. Most of the links to exotic foods
that I posted were from foreign countries. What we consider inedible
is common elsewhere. For example, in the west, we don't eat bugs
(insects). Yet, the rest of the planet has no problems with bugs.
With our present path toward inevitable doom, it's likely that some
manner of famine might become reality. It's then that we'll need to
expand our list of acceptable foods, or starve. If you've ever
survived a survival class, you'll understand the problem.

I mean, have you ever considered the parasites which commonly inhabit
the human gut, not to mention the dangerous diseases, viruses, fungus,
prions, etc?

Sure, and that's the problem. With farm animals, it's a fair
assumption that the animals feces came from a fairly healthy animal.
With human waste, it's not such a great assumption. The extra junk
found in human feces are not easily processed. (Drugs, Bugs, and
Slugs; also known as medicine, bacteria, and parsites). While it can
be cleaned up with a mix of chemical and alpha-particle sterilization,
that makes it too expensive to be useful. I suspect that's where the
high cost of processing mentioned in the article originated.

And to think, before this, I was worried about GMO foods and getting
them labeled!

Known problems are not worth worrying about. It's problems that are
currently unknown or un-discovered, that are the real problem. That's
the real problem with GMO. We don't know what eating them will do,
therefore, we assume that it will be bad, and should avoid it.

Now I am beginning to feel I am up "synthetic food" creek without a paddle!

We haven't even started talking about mining hydrocarbon compounds,
and cracking them into edible substances. Coal tar derivatives are
just the beginning. You could easily eat coal, with the appropriate
flavor and texture additives.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ba-1966-0057.ch020

Eat anything with with red dye? It's probably made by boiling
Cochineal bugs. That makes it a "natural" dye:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine
Yummmmmm....

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old June 21st 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

[...]

On any scale which would compare the eating habits of a stone age race
to those eating habits today, it would not even register to the eating
of ones own feces, or ones own species feces, that is a real DUH! moment ...

However, your comment makes me consider that some will more willingly
come to consuming their own feces, than others ...

I mean, there is little problem with killing a chit eating dog, unless
that dog is ones own ... might serve as a proper mental model.

Regards,
JS

Old June 22nd 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 19, 9:07 pm, John wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...ntists-create-...

Antenna parties will never be the same, you will be the topic of every
rag chew from coast to coast! I bet your mouth is watering and you can
just imagine the smell coming of a couple of those burgers on your BBQ.

I am telling you, you just can't make chit like this up, luckily, the
japanese can! ROFLOL!

I'm rapidly losing my respect for the Japanese*. No joke.

There's a reason it smells bad -- you're supposed to leave it alone.

"Sal"

* or for Fox News, if they allowed a hoax to go out as news.

One thing I always like doing is shopping for pet food with the wife,
and especially reading the labels ...

"Animal Digest" is a nice term on some of the cans and packages, and
basically translates into, "Stomach, intestines and anus -- AND THEIR
CONTENTS, all are included for your pets personal enjoyment!"

I just quietly put back the container, and quickly look around to see if
anyone has seen me touch it ...

Regards,
JS

Tea Party Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 June 5th 11 06:00 AM
Do Nothing party of NO [email protected] Shortwave 4 September 8th 09 12:29 AM
Do Nothing party of NO dave Shortwave 0 September 6th 09 08:24 PM
Labor Day Party for Antenna Aficionados Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 0 August 29th 08 01:29 AM
Communicating with Coke cans...no strings required Radioman390 Shortwave 2 July 3rd 04 12:23 AM