Old April 21st 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default This group

Whatever happened to Roy Lewallen, and there were some other real
experts here.

Even the court Jester, Art Unwin, hope nothing has happened to him.

I do see Cecil is still here.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
Old April 21st 12, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
Whatever happened to Roy Lewallen, and there were some other real experts
here.

Even the court Jester, Art Unwin, hope nothing has happened to him.

I do see Cecil is still here.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Indeed it has been quiet.

It makes one wonder if the group requires the likes of Art, Chip, and Sz to
provide enthusiasm for kicking off discussions

Wayne
W5GIE

IC-970 group PA3HGT[_4_] Equipment 0 December 10th 08 08:59 PM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Daniel Nordman Swap 9 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code General 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code Policy 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
Yahoo group to flame... keep the group clean please Legal Radio CB 4 April 7th 04 02:31 AM