Old July 11th 12, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default common mode current

"W5DXP" napisal w wiadomosci
On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:49:52 AM UTC-5, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
The currents consists of electrons.

Sorry, electrons cannot move fast enough to support RF current which cannot
flow inside a wire. The RF EM wave flow is supported by photons moving at
the speed of light in a cloud surrounding the wire.

Photons are the energy portions. Like the tons in sound.

Does it means that the electrons jump off from the end of the radiator?

Electrons are known to "jump off from the end of the radiator". It's called
corona and it is visible at night. Fortunately, it happens only under
special conditions because that energy is not coherently radiated, i.e. not
useful for anything except melting the ends of an antenna.

Before melting the end is lighting. Before shine it is hot. In the all
stadiums the electrons jump off (from transmitting antennas).

In Faraday time no such meters but Faraday had know that electrons
(nuclei)
jump off from the end of the open circuit.

Yes, arcing is a common occurrence. Unfortunately, nowadays it is useless
(and illegal) for RF communications. BTW, nuclei is plural for nucleus and
there are no electrons in the nucleus.

In Faraday time no nucleus. Now the Faradays nuclei have name electrons.
Maxwell name is "electric particles".
All of them are in space. The last names are "Dirac electron sea" and the
"rare plasma".
S*

Old July 11th 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
In Faraday time no nucleus. Now the Faradays nuclei have name electrons.
Maxwell name is "electric particles".
All of them are in space. The last names are "Dirac electron sea" and the
"rare plasma".
S*

Hello Szczepan.
I am a tad concerned that atoms in Mr Faraday's time didn't have the
nucleus. I wonder when the nucleus was added to the atom, who added it and
how much power was needed for this nuclear (fusion?) work.

I think we may be wearing out Mr Bialek's circuits. A lack of electrons,
perhaps? Didn't he have problems with insulators which didn't insulate.

May I suggest a new newsgroup for these postings? Something along the line
of rec.radio.amateur.humour ?

73, Ian.

Old July 11th 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Boomer wrote:

I looked at my antenna the other day while I was talking. I saw some
jumping off. Szczepan has been right all along. Or maybe it was bird do
do I saw falling. Anyway, something was coming down from my antenna.

Me too but I know what it is; the insulation from the cheap Home Depot
house
wire I used to make the antenna.

The damn insulation is hard to strip off when it is new but falls off all
by itself after a couple of years in the sun.

Maybe the insulation is falling off because of all the electrons that
have tried to jump off the wire when you were transmitting, and became
trapped inside the insulation?

Your antennas are the diwire.

What do you mean by "Your antennas"?

An antenna is an antenna, there is no yours, mine, and theirs.

What is "diwire"; there is no such word in English?

If you are trying to babble about the construction material of and anteena,
the material used only effects the ohmic losses of the antenna.

From the radiating wire the electrons jump off and penetrate into the
counterpoise wire.

There are no electrons jumping anywhere.

You are an ignorant, babbling, ineducable, idiot.

It would be interesting to know if is any difference in behavior of the
different wires.

It would be interesting to know if you will EVER be able to understand
anything.

How many antennas have you built in your lifetime?

Why do you refuse to answer the question?

Is it because you have built zero antennas and you are trying to say all
the people that have successfully built hundreds that they are all wrong?

Old July 11th 12, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:
In Faraday time no nucleus. Now the Faradays nuclei have name electrons.
Maxwell name is "electric particles".
All of them are in space. The last names are "Dirac electron sea" and the
"rare plasma".
S*

And today we have the Higgs bosons. How do they fit in?
Old July 11th 12, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Użytkownik "Ian" napisał w wiadomości
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .

Your antennas are the diwire.
From the radiating wire the electrons jump off and penetrate into the
counterpoise wire.
It would be interesting to know if is any difference in behavior of the
different wires.
S*

Hello Szczepan.
"Diwire"? What's that?

In English the Ham dipole is the same as the two wires where one is
connected to the live conductor and the second to the bride.
In Polish the Ham dipole consist of the radiator and counterpoise.
So the correct name for such aerial is "diwire".

"From the radiating wire the electrons jump off and penetrate into the
counterpoise wire."
Sounds like a rather short circuit. Not much chance of a QSO.

From Maxwell time all circuits are closed (displacemment current).
See at that: http://educypedia.karadimov.info/lib...entstehung.gif

The short circuit would be if the radiator and the counterpoise are close to
itself.
They are in such cofiguration in the transmitting line.
Have you QSO with the line alone?
S*

Old July 11th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Rob" napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa3 w wiadomo?ci
Boomer wrote:

I looked at my antenna the other day while I was talking. I saw some
jumping off. Szczepan has been right all along. Or maybe it was bird
do
do I saw falling. Anyway, something was coming down from my antenna.

Me too but I know what it is; the insulation from the cheap Home Depot
house
wire I used to make the antenna.

The damn insulation is hard to strip off when it is new but falls off
all
by itself after a couple of years in the sun.

Maybe the insulation is falling off because of all the electrons that
have tried to jump off the wire when you were transmitting, and became
trapped inside the insulation?

Your antennas are the diwire.
From the radiating wire the electrons jump off and penetrate into the
counterpoise wire.
It would be interesting to know if is any difference in behavior of the
different wires.

From experience we all know that there is no difference between te
behaviour of insulated or blank wires when used as an antenna. We use
what is convenient.
This sort of contradicts your claim that electrons jump off the wire,
as this would not work as well with an insulated wire as with a blank
wire.

As you know the insulators do not stop the "oscillatory flow of electrons"
(radio waves) at your frequency.

But you can order in NASA proper insulator.
S*

Old July 11th 12, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

How many antennas have you built in your lifetime?

Why do you refuse to answer the question?

I was writting many times that a radio was/is/and will be the black box.

Is it because you have built zero antennas and you are trying to say all
the people that have successfully built hundreds that they are all wrong?

Each area has their own language.
Simply same of you do not know that "dipole" is a radiator and counterpoise.

So you are right that the "dipole" do not need the ground.
Do not need, because the ground (counterpoise) is the integral part of the
"dipole".

In summary Marconi is right.
S*

Old July 11th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Rob" napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
In Faraday time no nucleus. Now the Faradays nuclei have name electrons.
Maxwell name is "electric particles".
All of them are in space. The last names are "Dirac electron sea" and the
"rare plasma".
S*

And today we have the Higgs bosons. How do they fit in?

The whole knowledge on waves are now the top secret.
In place of the knowledge are the Heavisde's equations.

But the fundamentals are now on line.
In XIX century scientists were sure that everything on electricity and waves
are explained.
Now the microphysics is a top secret.
S*

Old July 11th 12, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

In English the Ham dipole is the same as the two wires where one is
connected to the live conductor and the second to the bride.
In Polish the Ham dipole consist of the radiator and counterpoise.
So the correct name for such aerial is "diwire".

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

In summary Marconi is right.
S*

Hello Szczepan.
Oh dear! A dipole is a dipole regardless of the country in which it is used,
be it the UK, the USA or Poland. Seems that you still do not understand a
dipole.

If you want to believe that radio hasn't progressed since the days of
Marconi then that is fine by me. You'll be wrong but I can live with that.

Regards, Ian.

Old July 11th 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

As you know the insulators do not stop the "oscillatory flow of electrons"
(radio waves) at your frequency.

Radio waves are NOT "oscillatory flow of electrons", you babbling, ignorant,
ineducable, idiot.

But you can order in NASA proper insulator.

NASA is not a store and you can not order anything from NASA, you babbling,
ignorant, ineducable, idiot.

How many antennas have you built in your lifetime?

Common Mode Choke ? Bob[_27_] Antenna 2 November 22nd 10 10:40 PM
Common Mode chokes John Ferrell[_2_] Antenna 11 October 20th 10 05:53 PM
Using Oscilloscope to Detect Common Mode Current dykesc Antenna 5 June 8th 09 04:47 PM
4:1 Current Balun Common Mode Impedance? Danny Richardson Antenna 28 November 29th 06 03:13 PM
Common-Mode Noise . . . RHF Shortwave 0 November 25th 05 08:40 PM